How Awesome Is Show Manager On Dol

teddywaddy

Wow how awesome is this service, I found it today while grazing the Events diary, now you can not only look at the schedule, but also print entry forms etc, keep an online calendar etc.

Oh I love DOL, you guys are amazing :thumbsup:

Glad you like it.

I would love to take credit for Show Manager but it is not our site. We are however working together as we feel our sites complement each other nicely.

I've been running show manager for a while, it's a great program & now with the link to DOL, it's even better thumbsup1.gif

I have been using Show Manager for a few years now and recommend it to anyone when they are looking for an easy way to do paper entries. The enhancements in the past 6 months make it so easy to do entries.

• 2 weeks later...

Show Manager is Jeremy Cook's program, Jeremy is in QLD and shows Beagles, I have been using Show Manager since it started and love it and now that Troy and DOL are on board it is awesome,,,,,,,,even better for us QLDers we can now just print out from the site our applixations for Cham Titles, no more writing them out for me yeah..........:thumbsup::):D

Wow how awesome is this service, I found it today while grazing the Events diary, now you can not only look at the schedule, but also print entry forms etc, keep an online calendar etc.

Oh I love DOL, you guys are amazing :thumbsup:

post-25564-0-33015200-1374289695_thumb.jpg