Question About Pointscore

cassie

Hi all I'm new to showing and the DOL pointscore. Just trying to submit some results for my pup, and it's asking for "Number of entries in SHOW". I still have the catalogue, however it was a three day show with just the one catalogue. Some entries (my own pup included) have only Sat and Sun listed next to them, while many have Fri, Sat and Sun.

The very last entry is a Shar Pei puppy bitch who is number 372. Now is the total number of entries in show 372? This would not be correct for the Friday though would it? And I'm sure there are others, not having looked through the whole catalogue, who weren't there on the Sat or Sun. Do I need to go through and count?

In this instance I am trying to enter a Baby of Group win for Saturday, so would I count all the entries for Saturday? Or all the babies in my group for Saturday? Or just go with the 372 number? So confused! I hope my post has made at least some sense! :o

Also for another show, I no longer have the catalogue. Is there another way of getting the number of entries?

Unfortunately with a catalogue that contains multiple shows like you have, you will need to physically count the number of entries for the particular day. What is the name of the show where you do not have the total? (we may have it here).

Thanks puppy_dawgs and Troy. Troy the catalogue I didn't have, we only won Baby of Breed there so it didn't ask for the total entries. It only asked for them when I enters our Baby in Group win. Hope this sounds correct :)