Sid And I Go Exploring

huga

Looks like you have a secret forest in over your back fence! Lovely photos, I like the second one the best where Sid looks like he is taking it all in, movie star style!! :laugh:

Thanks all :) We will do it again and I might drag Lola along too. It's pretty.

9200132138_41ee7db118_z.jpg

All gorgeous but this is my fav :thumbsup: Sid is such a stunner :love:

My new favourite. The light was awesome. Funnily enough, that shot was just a half arsed grab while he was listening to a dog bark at him from behind the fence :o I didn't 'see' it. My favourites are never the planned ones.

Amazing pics Huga - I love the one where the sun has lit up his ears and his eyes are closed. It's adorable :heart:

Ta :) He is the biggest blinker. I have so many shots of him like that :laugh:

He has outrun her for a loooong time :laugh: As he was growing up, she was slowing down. She loves the quiet life now :)

How is Miss Maggie?

She's great thanks Huga! Gently snoring on the couch beside me. :)

We got a kitten a month ago and after a week of alternate crate time they've been best friends since. Bit hairy for a while there though. The first time Maggie saw her she was frozen like a statue and shaking. It was hard to tell whether the look in her eye was intense curiosity or a weighing up of how much kitten she could fit in her mouth. I could have waved a roast chook under her nose and she wouldn't have noticed!

Sid looks like he's in absolutely prime condition. Are you still running a few km's with him?

He has outrun her for a loooong time :laugh: As he was growing up, she was slowing down. She loves the quiet life now :)

How is Miss Maggie?

She's great thanks Huga! Gently snoring on the couch beside me. :)

We got a kitten a month ago and after a week of alternate crate time they've been best friends since. Bit hairy for a while there though. The first time Maggie saw her she was frozen like a statue and shaking. It was hard to tell whether the look in her eye was intense curiosity or a weighing up of how much kitten she could fit in her mouth. I could have waved a roast chook under her nose and she wouldn't have noticed!

Sid looks like he's in absolutely prime condition. Are you still running a few km's with him?

LOL. Good girl, Maggie! The Frenchies do get that intense look about them, don't they? Sid gets like that about bush turkeys :laugh: You don't quite know what they're going to do.

We aren't running much now, but that's me not him. I seem prone to shin splints even though I've tried everything to prevent them. I think it might actually be running with Sid that causes them. So we walk a lot, with hills. He is very much the athlete though, a bit weird for a frenchie.

Amazing pics Huga - I love the one where the sun has lit up his ears and his eyes are closed. It's adorable :heart:

Me too! It looks as though he is in a blissed out state of zen with the sun on his back :laugh:

Edited by kiesha09