I Didn't Think I Believed In "signs"

tikira

Since we lost Tip to snakebite in March I have been telling people that I m waiting for a sign from him that he has chosen a new puppy for us to help make our lives whole again.

I found this light on the floor on the 2nd July, the same day our aunt (who knew how much I am grieving Tip passed away).

Is this the sign we are waiting for? I choose to believe so, as that thought soothes me.

What do you all think?

Di

Tippy2013message0720heartfacebook_zpsfd609b14.jpg

I think so. When I got home from PTS of Hank I took a chair down to the bottom of the garden and sat there. On the tenth day of sitting in that chair a cockatiel flew in, chased by mynahs and pretty much landed at my feet. This is the most feral, annoying bird ever, Hank sent her to tell me to get out that chair and get another pet.

Our dogs want us to be happy.

Could be - but I see a dog upside down to the one you see... ie

I would put ears where you marked tail, and tail where you put ears... and nose where you have the back legs. And front legs where you have the other legs.

So it looks like a dog jumping from the top right to bottom left of the picture.

Not sure about the heart bit. That looks more like a whippet head to me. (ears at the top).

I do think it is time to start looking :D

Mrs RB I see your interpretation of the dog too, well spotted, and yes, the heart does look like a whippet face. (It changed to an elongated heart as I was finding the camera)

The only issue I have now is finding a two legged dog with a very short tail, thick neck, big ears and no nose.... any suggestions??? :rofl: ( then again, Tip couldn't draw very well- just like his mum!)

Di