What Was Your Latest New Purchase For Your Doggy?

We just got our baby English Mastiff last week, I bought her some nice warm beds for her to choose from; however, she has decided an old fabric ikea under bed storage box was better than all of them so we have shoved an old manky pillow in there instead and she loves it!

My husband though, hasordered her a $300 custom made collar!! I thought Id be the worst one for spoiling her rotten, but she has him wrapped around her little paw.

Woah I hope that collar is for when she's mature! Glad you finally got your girl, you must share some photos with us :) Mastiffs are awesome dogs! What did you end up naming her?

We named her Molly and she is the cutest softest puppy ever to have existed (I may be biased), but she's definately not a natural at puppy school, she had a quick play then found a nice corner to nap in while the others were eager to please! I guess its the Mastiff way! The collar is definately for when she's mature, its stunning! I'll definately share some photos when I work out how to on a Galaxy Tablet or steal my husbands laptop off him!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My latest purchase for my bubbas have been some gorgeous handmade mink blankets by the lovely Andisa! Hope she doesn't mind me plugging her work because these are the third batch of blankets I've had made and I can't speak highly enough of the quality!!

993909_642705292409175_503624423_n.jpg

999334_642705399075831_1260576769_n.jpg

They are beautiful but OMG they would be destroyed in nano-seconds by my feral mob! Vet bed is the best bedding here. Wish I could safely buy prettier stuff.

An ultrasound to confirm new Fauve puppies!

Oh Tris, how exciting.. I hope you share lots of pics when the babies arrive..

We so rarely get to see Fauves at the best of times and puppies are even rarer..

Back on topic, I think the last purchase was his new K9 Pro training bag.. That was a while ago now.. Must be time for a new present..

Edited to add a pic of the boy with his fave bag

9257858211_a0b5f3f986.jpg

Zig's new bag by Jodie Moore Photos, on Flickr

Edited by Staffyluv

I just received my clean run order!

I got a harness for Collie because he's constantly getting tangled up in his leash and a treat pouch which will make life easier at the park instead of finding pockets for keys, phone, doggy bags and treats.

I got a harness for Collie because he's constantly getting tangled up in his leash and a treat pouch which will make life easier at the park instead of finding pockets for keys, phone, doggy bags and treats.

We have almost exactly the same order and mine is due today. Yay free shipping!

We have almost exactly the same order and mine is due today. Yay free shipping!

What harness did you end up getting?! My cleanrun order arrived a couple of days ago but I am not at home and haven't got to unwrap it yet. In it are harnesses for my two, a new tug. They may also be getting some new toys in the post soon. If I can ever decide which ones.

The Y fleecy one in red, next size up from where he is, just cause they won't stay on free shipping forever and I really liked those.

No tug for gus, but a few extra bully stick things. That should keep him out of trouble for about ten mins...

2 new bed covers ... left the beds out when no one was home for the day.

Both boys are fine if one of us is home but once we are both away ... the boys do play and the beds suffer. :mad

Leah82, how have you found the no-pull harness? It looks really good and am thinking about ordering one for each of my two dogs who are both pullers too.

haven't used it yet, only got it yesterday. Will give it a go tonight and let you know :)

Collie generally eases off when you give him a tug on the leash and say "walk" which usually results in me having to say it every 30 seconds for the entire walk.

Sarah is a great walker which is surprising considering her lack of leash experience, although she's starting to get a bit more confident and taking cues from Collie which is not a good thing.

Loving all the pretty gear, especially the octopus Little Gifts :)

Zeus has just discovered how much fun it is to up end his water bowl and scoot it all around the backyard...at least 5 times a day. So my purchase today was a very unglamourous concrete water bowl!

I have... a brand new skate board sitting in the corner with my horse riding helmet.

I was going to use it on our quiet rural road with the Mucus, so I could keep up with her energy for for the best walks ever! I had visions of conquering some thing new,how much farther we could go and once learned,how much easier it would all be. :o

I walked out to the car and said to O.H, Look what I bought! and he went :eek: I went :rofl:

I put up a good battle,but he and the kids ganged up on me. I didn't stop to think it was illegal,or needed a smoother surface (does it realy? ) Looks like I have to take it back and say my kids won't let me have it. :(

My OH wants to get a skateboard and have Mosley pull him along......

I told him good luck and to go for it :laugh:

It's a good idea in theory but you have to trust the dog won't drag you into a pond/road/ditch etc :laugh:

Looks like I have to take it back and say my kids won't let me have it. :(

I want to be there to see the shop assistant's face when you do. :laugh: :laugh:

Returned it yesterday- The assistant refused to show any expression.

:lollipop:

It was worth a few laughs at home.I posed with my sons hoodie and copped jokes like " nice neighborhood... till the granny gang moved in. :rock: We were going to be " Moo and the Mambo Mamma" :cool:

Thanks DiscoDobe, I shoulda thought of that. :hitself: