Jay57 - Jack Russells due 19th born 15th Sept 3 girls 3 boys

valleygirl - Anatolian Shepherds due 22 born 19th 7 girls 1 boy

Katie P - Japanese Spitz due 26th born 23rd 3 girls 1 boy

Donna - Saint Bernards due 26th

Missymoo - Cairn Terrier due 30th born 27th 3 girls 3 boys

Edited by Monteba

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a litter due on the 19 th, will be my 1 st litter with my prefix, then a litter 2 weeks later, I own Jack Russell's or should I say they own me

You will be able to add your 2nd litter in the October thread so I wont be all alone in there lol

6 puppies, whelped 15/9 3 boys, 3 girls, all is well, this is Mum's last litter as she will be going to get desexed later on, she has done extremely well and is such a good Mum, she will enjoy life being a Nana after this

Picked up mum to be on Tuesday (my friend owns her) I am trying to bulk up her weight a bit, she's very lean, not skinny, but I would prefer more weight on her. I think all her coat made her mum think she was fat, lol, my friend has been religiously following my instructions with food etc but I guess I am used to adding more or giving less as I watch them grow !

I love sending her candid pics of her, (ie one just now to be sent in the morning: "3am preggy ladies cheese sandwiches"...where Lola is standing with her head looking into the fridge as I make us cheese sandwhich each, lol ;)

Congrats on pups born!!