This Is My Big Guy Mac.

Kingly Pet

What a gorgeous boy. Love the last photo, beautiful.

Hope you enjoy the site. I've learnt so much about photography in here if that's what your after, if not pls bring on the photos for us to have a sticky at. Love seeing snippets of peoples lives. :)

He is adorable. How old is he? Sometimes pics just show so much of a dog's personality.. I can just imagine what he's like from those pics :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply!

Thanks for all the lovely words - he is a handsome boy and loving friend!

Mac is beautiful, how old is he? :)

We are not 100%. We re-homed Mac and the owners were not that forthcoming with information. We think he is around 7-8 as we have had him 5 years (he might be older). His teeth are perfect, so the vet said they would only be taking a guess at 7-8 too.

(I know it seems strange, but the owners were not the best).

When we got him he was 17kg overweight and had really bad hips. The silly owner told us he was "a few" kg over, but nothing major. The also said he had minor hip issue, but when I tracked down the original report from the vet (what a mission that was) it showed that they recommended surgery when he was 2yrs old.

He has lost all the excess weight, but is still a bit stiff. We have him on anti-flames when he goes for a big drive, but just on natural supplements daily. He loves to swim, walk and play like most dogs, but is slowing down more now.

Mac was put on a plane from his old owners and sent to us. I will never forget the day I opened the door of the cargo cage at the airport and that boy looked back at me...... I still melt a bit inside when I think about it.

He is the best!

Thanks Team,

KP.

We are not 100%. We re-homed Mac and the owners were not that forthcoming with information. We think he is around 7-8 as we have had him 5 years (he might be older). His teeth are perfect, so the vet said they would only be taking a guess at 7-8 too.

When we got him he was 17kg overweight and had really bad hips. The silly owner told us he was "a few" kg over, but nothing major. The also said he had minor hip issue, but when I tracked down the original report from the vet (what a mission that was) it showed that they recommended surgery when he was 2yrs old.

He has lost all the excess weight, but is still a bit stiff. We have him on anti-flames when he goes for a big drive, but just on natural supplements daily. He loves to swim, walk and play like most dogs, but is slowing down more now.

Mac was put on a plane from his old owners and sent to us. I will never forget the day I opened the door of the cargo cage at the airport and that boy looked back at me...... I still melt a bit inside when I think about it.

He is the best!

Thanks Team,

KP.

How beautiful! Lucky boy :)

He is the best!

Thanks Team,

KP.

How beautiful! Lucky boy :)

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...