August Kepala!

pip1981

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which date/s suit you best for a tentative meet in August?

• Sunday 11thAugust
    • Sunday 18th August
    • Sunday 25th August

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't been online much. I heard a few of you have been asking about Kepala on facebook, so I've put a poll up, and will happily ring and make a tentative booking for the most popular date, if it's available. Please vote for all dates you are available, not just your first preference, that way I can accommodate as many of you as possible.

Please keep in mind that the owner of the establishment has warned that even August may not be possible, and to mainly look forward to September, so don't be too disappointed if they cancel on us.

Also, don't ever hesitate to start your own threads up on here, and even book dates in with Kepala. I'm a lot busier these days than I used to be (with a toddler running around) and am not always on the ball with this stuff unfortunately. So please, feel free :) Having said that, I'm happy to try and organise this one, and will most likely be coming along, depending on dates.

Thanks guys, now get voting! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Just letting you know that we have a tentative booking for Sunday 18th August, but they did reiterate that if the ground is soggy in the days leading up they will have to cancel on us. I'll make a new thread now to get a better idea of numbers, and I think we'll decide what to plan for lunch based on that!

Cheers :D