Pedigree Chinese Crested At Devonport Rspca

Kudos to the breeder in getting the whole registered name on the microchip form! It isn't easy fitting it all in to the little space. laugh.gif

I see he is in a Tasmanian shelter. Hopefully the Victorian breeder has Tasmanian contacts who can assist if she feels it necessary.

Nice spotting Gillbear!thumbsup1.gif

I saw him on Sophie's Choice, knowing how many Crestie Lovers we had on DOL I just had to check him out further. A cold shelter in Tasmania is no place for a hairless dog :eek:

Edited by gillbear

I saw him on Sophie's Choice, knowing how many Crestie Lovers we had on DOL I just had to check him out further. A cold shelter in Tasmania is no place for a hairless dog :eek:

Especially not the Devonport branch of the RSPCA. Not a nice place.

I've hardly ever seen them in rescue before, and now this is the third one in as many weeks?!

There have been quite a few around in the last couple of years. Iggy Rescue have taken some on, quite a lot of Italian Greyhound fans like Chinese Cresteds too.

I think there's probably call for a Chinese Crested Rescue now. We have seen others that we haven't been able to help

Unfortunately if this little chap is in Tassie, somebody local would have to adopt him.

Very sad. The poor dog has had multiple homes. I don't understand why he has ended up at the pound. If he is so unhomeable, surely he should be kindly pts while in a caring persons arms.

The breeder says he's very emotionally needy, and has been rehomed several times to homes with familes, kids, stay at home parents etc and she keeps taking him back and re-homing him when it doesn't work out :/

Very sad. The poor dog has had multiple homes. I don't understand why he has ended up at the pound. If he is so unhomeable, surely he should be kindly pts while in a caring persons arms.

The breeder says he's very emotionally needy, and has been rehomed several times to homes with familes, kids, stay at home parents etc and she keeps taking him back and re-homing him when it doesn't work out :/

Does that mean she will/won't be taking him back this time? :(

Sounds like he will need a very special home to help build his confidence..

Edited by Andisa

Does that mean she won't be taking him back this time :(

Sounds like he will need a very special home to help build his confidence..

She didn't say either way, but she's not in Tas.

This is what he looks like in all his glory. He's a beautiful looking boy.

crestieentourageparadisecity1.jpg

Especially not the Devonport branch of the RSPCA. Not a nice place.

The pound is certainly not the best place for a crestie, especially if he's needy and stressy :( He also looks underweight, I can see his hip bones sticking out in the RSPCA picture.

I'm not supposed to be taking in new dogs but if he needs me he can come here. I'd rather that than him be in the pound. He's not even two years old poor baby.

I so wish I could help this little guy :( Unfortunately my Louis is going to be poorly for some months so can't stress him out with a new one in the house :(

What's wrong with Louis, CC??