Anyone Heard Of This Behaviourist?

mantis

My daughter has finally decided to get a behaviourist, to help with her two psycho JRT's, before she has her baby in a months time.

I'm wondering if anyone has knowledge of him & can say if he is any good. His business is called "Naturally Wild", his name is Tim Munro & he is in Croydon Victoria.

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Is he actually a behaviourist? That link perse posted talks about therapy for pain?

He says on his site that he is. He treats dogs for anxiety & hyperactivity. My daughter's male dog is a chronic tail biter & she has tried everything to stop him injuring himself. Both dogs are also bad play biters, which until now they have been allowed to get away with as just dogs being dogs.

My daughter lives in Cockatoo, so he is charging $100 an hour because of the distance, which I thought was a bit over the top.

If anyone has any recommendations of another behaviourist in the Cockatoo area, please let me know, in case Tim doesn't work out.

He did the Gentle Modern School of Dog Trainers course and honours in reptile behavior.

Is that a good thing? :confused:

PM me if you prefer.

I wish you didn't live so far away, I would be way happier if you were helping my daughter's dogs.

Edited by mantis

Is he actually a behaviourist? That link perse posted talks about therapy for pain?

He says on his site that he is. He treats dogs for anxiety & hyperactivity. My daughter's male dog is a chronic tail biter & she has tried everything to stop him injuring himself. Both dogs are also bad play biters, which until now they have been allowed to get away with as just dogs being dogs.

My daughter lives in Cockatoo, so he is charging $100 an hour because of the distance, which I thought was a bit over the top.

If anyone has any recommendations of another behaviourist in the Cockatoo area, please let me know, in case Tim doesn't work out.

Ahh ok, could be worth a go! I don't have any knowledge of him myself but there seems to be some good experiences here :)