Attaching Water To Show Trolleys

whippytails

I recently purchased my show trolley (OKS) and yesterday noticed some metal bird feeders and thought I would try one but due to the round bars it wont fit on the attached bar ( as its on the outside) to put water on. So I am wondering what everyone else uses? TIA

My pup was trained to use a guinea pig type drip thing, I'm on my phone so can't link, but they can't knock it off because it's not a bowl but it does require some training. However my guys drink from pop-top water bottles so it's kind of similar.

I like Securapet Coop Cups, they don't rust like some other brands, they clamp onto my aluminium bars easily.

I also use the securapet coup cups ... John (Perperone Supplies who is at Melb shows) has a new one from

the US that I think is even better but sadly the bars on my trolley are too wide.

cheers, David

I like Securapet Coop Cups, they don't rust like some other brands, they clamp onto my aluminium bars easily.

I also use the securapet coup cups ... John (Perperone Supplies who is at Melb shows) has a new one from

the US that I think is even better but sadly the bars on my trolley are too wide.

cheers, David

Must have a look at his new ones next week to see what they're like.

I have used all of the above on or in my trolley but found all but the crusier type bowl spill when I am pushing trolley especially over rough terrain, as for the crusier bowl either (a) dog tips it over trying to scratch bottom (a real water obsessed dog) or manages to not get any as won't drink from anything not dfilled to top! So now I just take along a huge 4 litre old ice cream container fill it up leave in spot offer dog to drink regularly and empty when day is done.