Mita Where Are You?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's right mita, that pair went to Newcastle Rescue, so of course I spent ages on their page looking for another pic of the same dog but didn't find one. Did you? laugh.gif

Yes, I looked, too, on Newcastle Rescue ... and no, didn't find that dog ... or another Tibbie-looking one.

The Great Tibbie Hunt came to a dead-end. :)

Sorry...it was in yesterday's paper. It says Tibbie, but I don't know enough about the breed to say either way.

Unfortunately I don't think the website and FB pages are kept up to date.

Hopefully the attachment is clear enough

DSC_0002_zps65e72f02.jpg

Thank you, Cat...looks Tibbie to me.smile.gif Thank you Wiz's Mum for being there for her...if she doesn't get adopted first after being made famous in the paper!

NSW was the first state to make chipping compulsory and there still are unchipped dogs seemingly quite common there. frown.gif Legislation without education is not much use, IMO.

NSW was the first state to make chipping compulsory and there still are unchipped dogs seemingly quite common there.

Legislation without education is not much use, IMO.

This has been coming up in a few threads, now. You are so right RP. We have enough legislation, but what is the point if it isn't going to be followed through. It is just so frustrating.

She's a pretty girl. A black mask like that, is supposed to be a good feature in tibbies & pekes.

Sounds like a sweetie in nature, too.

It's Tibbie Time in NSW at the moment. PAWS have a pretty , cream/white 11 yr old, Babe, surrendered from an elderly couple. Sure looks p/b & looks very young for age.

And the sweet-faced red/white Tibbie boy at Renbury will also be going into rescue.

Edited by mita

Good news for these two, tho'. Both are now safe with Denise at PAWS. Seems the red/white boy has a lovely nature:

It's Tibbie Time in NSW at the moment. PAWS have a pretty , cream/white 11 yr old, Babe, surrendered from an elderly couple. Sure looks p/b & looks very young for age.

And the sweet-faced red/white Tibbie boy at Renbury will also be going into rescue.

Yay for Denise! She does an awesome job!thumbsup1.gif

Doesn't she just. I'm forever directing people to the PAWS website. It's everything good rescue should be.

Seems the red/white boy has been bathed & groomed, and now getting his vet work done. Denise promises some up-date photos.

She may also have happy news, already, about the pretty white/cream girl.