Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

Lovely photos. Im loving watching them grow. Can they get any cuter?

yes, rather an abundance of cuteness isn't there.

I've not had much to do with puppies but do these guys have unusually adorable paws? I love the little one that looks like it tiptoed through whiteout.

The little girl. She's my fave....I think. They're all gorgeous.

Oh lordy - as Whippytails said.

:laugh:

I'll probably go and see them next Tuesday again. They'll be looking back at me by then too.

I've had a few people ask me if it's my litter. They're not mine, they were bred by a friend and I've been lucky enough to be involved in helping him, luckily for me I dont have to screen the potential homes for them. I can pass on any enquiries to him though.

*evil stares at Kirislin who won't drive an hour each way to get us first puppy eyes photos*

T.

Sounds to me like you need an IGGY of your own. :provoke: You know, I might be able to help you there. :D

Harper the Horse Puppy would sit on it and make it all broken... errr! Harper doesn't know that she's 35kgs - and even though she plays gently with her 3kg bestie, I'm not sure an Iggy would cope very well with Harper.

Can I put Iggy on my "to own one day" list though?

T.

OMG! They aren't even 2 weeks old yet... and she's off and running already!

How big is she though... poor Widget...

T.

Just over 2 weeks actually. they were born Sat 3rd. It goes fast doesn't it. I'm looking forward to seeing them tomorrow.