Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

I don't mean to be a 'needy' follower of the most gorgeous Neko Daisy Ninja but can we pretty please have some more photos? I miss her cuteness :laugh:

I've slacked off now that I'm not on puppy watch anymore. :cry:

Here she is getting to know my boys. I picked her up on the 12th and these were taken on the 16th. They're still a bit uncertain, but getting better each day. That's Puck on the left of her and Tag at the back.

10302416964_9d3c735485.jpg

5F6A9418dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

This was one of the first times he chased her and both were a bit unsure. He was very gentle though, I'm most worried about him jumping on her.

10302682006_8efbc75aa5.jpg

5F6A9499dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

10302907776_eef228cd8b.jpg

5F6A9502dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Tag's got that soft goofy look about him. :laugh: Marcus said he looked goofy and I said goofy is good. I'd rather that than him looking like he was chasing a little bunny.

10302875066_7ca9c282e3.jpg

5F6A9504dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

10302841916_c03e1c5336.jpg

5F6A9505dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

10302838653_cd4e824bba.jpg

5F6A9501dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

She went back to Marcus' on Saturday for a sleep over because I was busy with the whippet fun day yesterday and didn't want to take her because she's not fully vaccinated yet. She had a great time and Marcus and his dog training friend were very impressed with how much she's developed personality wise. She had been the most reserved of the 3 but was completely relaxed meeting 2 new dogs at his place. When I brought her back home my lot greeted her like she was a returning pack member which made me happy too.

Edited by Kirislin

She is still just as adorable and I love that she is having a little play with the whippets. I love the one where she's being chased and her back legs are all tucked up and her front ones are going in opposite directions.

Are you enjoying having a puppy around the place?

I'm absolutely loving having her here. It's a bit of a juggling act at the moment making sure I dont fuss over her too much to create problems with my pack. Feather is already jealous and also unsure of a puppy, she doesn't know how to play with her, so I have to watch their interactions carefully. Kibah is really cute with her when she's not in her befuddled fog, I think she's going senile, but when she's "with it" she's playful and sort of motherly with her. Penny would play but is getting quite frail and Neko knocks her about.

We've just had a short stint of lead training in the backyard. I've taught her to sit and also to "give" her toys when asked to. She's already figured out if I dont let her in through the kitchen door she has to run around the house to the other side and come through the doggy door, she learnt that in less than a day. When I told Marcus how clever she was he nearly cried with pride. :laugh:

I'm introducing her to new foods too. She's eaten raw carrot, raw sweet potato, apple and cucumber, oh as well as horse poo of course, which she loves.

Italian greyhounds are notoriously hard to toilet train so were working on that. So far in the week or so that I've had her she's only done about 5 poos in the house and probably 6 wees. Considering how many times she would have gone in total I dont think it's too bad. I expect it will take a while for her to realise she has to go outside for toilet, but we're getting there.

Here she is trashing pruning one of my water gardens.

10396502544_da28ae7130.jpg

IMG_5787dpptcr by kirislin, on Flickr

just chillin' on the deck.

10396555356_52acb84ed0.jpg

IMG_5798dpptcr by kirislin, on Flickr

and here's her gorgeous brother Sparkey who's stayed with Marcus the breeder for now.

10396593396_9b451caf58.jpg

IMG_5836dpptcr by kirislin, on Flickr

Edited by Kirislin

Just beautiful and lying on the deck, she looks ever so grown up. Love her direction finder ears, they went thataway > Often people don't give pups credit for being able to work things out for themselves, but they are smart cookies.

She's doing great, isn't she? I bet she has all of your other dogs wrapped around her little paw in no time...

Love the pics playing with Tag... she's got it all worked out there... and he'll get used to her style in no time by the looks of it... *grin*

T.

I'm looking after Iggy Mums dogs again as she's been admitted to hospital, but that's a whole 'nuther story :(

I wanted to get a group photo but try as I might, Princess Feather refused to co operate, so this is all I could get. Looks like a few of them need sunglasses. Look who placed herself in centre stage :heart:

10451019754_743c84b6c8_c.jpg

IMG_5849dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

:thumbsup: Wohooo Neko photos make my day :laugh: She looks so innocent and it reminds me of a first ever school photo sitting up straight like a good girl!

How is she liking having new friends come to stay?

I hope Iggy Mum is ok and her stay in hospital isn't too long!

Edited by kiesha09

:thumbsup: Wohooo Neko photos make my day :laugh: She looks so innocent and it reminds me of a first ever school photo sitting up straight like a good girl!

How is she liking having new friends come to stay?

I hope Iggy Mum is ok and her stay in hospital isn't too long!

They only came yesterday but it's a bit stressful. IM's dogs are rescues and 2 of them have issues with "power pissing" in that they feel the need to pee on my carpet and furniture. I'm trying to housetrain Neko so it's even harder when she's smelling other dogs' pee everywhere and it doesn't go down well with me either. :mad There's also a bit of tension with the pack overall so I've got to monitor it all very carefully but we've just been spending a bit of time outside in the sun which they seemed to enjoy without any power games.

Luka would probably think one of his spots fell off and came to life! :eek:

:laugh:

I reckon his paws would be pretty much as big as a whole Neko! :p

She really is lovely!

that really did make me laugh out loud, I take it Luka is a dalmation?