Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

Oh!! :love: I would love to play!

Gosh Neko is divine, how do you get anything done Kirslin :laugh:

thankfully she does sleep a bit but when she's awake I cannot relax because she's crazy, she ricochetes off the furniture or the whippets and pelts around the house and outside causing mischief where ever she goes.

thankfully she does sleep a bit but when she's awake I cannot relax because she's crazy, she ricochetes off the furniture or the whippets and pelts around the house and outside causing mischief where ever she goes.

The boy weighs 14.7 kilos. Would he be too boisterous for this little lady?

He 'needs' an active playmate.

For sure, Neko is a heart stealer.

:thumbsup:

Edited by VizslaMomma

My 2 male whippets are around the 18kg mark, that's massive for a whippet. They were initially a bit rough with her but quickly learnt to moderate their play without me teaching them to. I still have to watch them with her but they'd never intentionally hurt her. I do have to be very careful at the park though if other dogs are around.

What breed is your dog, I thought a Vizsla would weigh more.

Oh!! :love: I would love to play!

Gosh Neko is divine, how do you get anything done Kirslin :laugh:

:laugh: Fern my large breed is four and does the same thing when excited. It's like having a small horse in the house! There is a lot of sighthound in The Pern, I have to be so careful and crate her when cooking as she can reach everywhere (aside from the top of the fidge) and I am worried she will pull boiling hot pans and pots over her.

I adore dogs who are all legs :) they always make me laugh.

Arkey and Neko are gorgeous! Looks like they had a great day. Fern would love that though it would take her forever to stop! She is great on straights though hopless in turns, she also gets distracted showing off while ahead of other dogs and is so busy grinning at them and showing off to realise there is a fence or something else ahead. so the brakes go on which results in her back legs up around her ears and a bum slide until she stops :rofl:

Eta

Edited by Nic.B

The photo makes it look as though she won. Did she? She sure looks determined whatever the result :laugh: :laugh:

Of course she won!!!! :D but in the others defence, they've never done it before and I trained Neko 2 weekends ago, so she did have an advantage.