Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

• 3 weeks later...

A year already? Happy birthday little Ninja Neko!

T.

:laugh: Iggy Mum gave her a birthday card with a little ninja on it. :laugh: We went down to visit Marcus and the Iggy family and all met at an enclosed school ground to let the run together. The whole family was back together, Mum Widget and Neko Arkey and Milton.

Totally OT but last night I met a lady with a whippet and an Italian greyhound who wants some pyjamas made for them. I was asking about her 'iggy' and she stopped me and said "I don't know what you are referring to.". I thought iggy was a common term? Apparently not! I think she liked it though.

Totally OT but last night I met a lady with a whippet and an Italian greyhound who wants some pyjamas made for them. I was asking about her 'iggy' and she stopped me and said "I don't know what you are referring to.". I thought iggy was a common term? Apparently not! I think she liked it though.

She probably doesn't get on any forums. Alot of people call them Iggys/ies. She'll be able to buy plenty of whippet and iggy clothes on the internet, as well as lots of pretty collars.

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I posted some pics. These were taken at the last whippet fun day.

Neko cannot catch Arkey when they chase the lure. He's 2 kilos heavier than her though so it's hardly a fair race. She still puts up a fight though when it comes to wrestling.

15078101049_4acb206d31_z.jpg5F6A4627dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

He's such a brat!!

15261774521_bf6cbae5c5_z.jpg5F6A4636dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

15241918296_9df6274cfb_z.jpg5F6A4640dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

My poor little girl, she never stood a chance. Next time it needs to be a handicap.

15264924005_0ed2da717c_z.jpg5F6A4650dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

ya big poser Arkey!

15078353977_ba6ec6ea90_z.jpg5F6A4651dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

She never gave up though. :heart:

15261826501_f769f89dd7_z.jpg5F6A4655dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Edited by Kirislin