Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

They're gorgeous and lovely photos as usual. Sounds like you've been through a pretty intense time, I'm glad you had support with you. I'm thinking Boofah Boy might be a whippet or greyhound who snuck in a hello to Neko LOL!

They are stunning little munchkins Kirislin... perfect in every way!

Congratulations to you and Neko for the safe delivery of 3 bundles of perfection.

Please give Neko a kiss and cuddle from me... and plant a soft kiss on each of the babies' noses too...

T.

shall do T :D

This just goes to show what a brain melt down I go into under puppy stress. Yesterday I really wanted to get the same day old photos I had with Widget's litter of them being held in Marcus' hands. It was late in the afternoon and we were tired and grumpy after hardly any sleep the night before and lots of stress. I didn't increase the ISO on the camera, if I had I would have been able to get the shots I wanted, instead I got blurry spoiled photos. Oh well, I doubt I will change.

Nothing wrong with your sleep deprived camera skills Kirislin... we can still see how gorgeous and healthy the 3 new arrivals are... and they certainly are beautiful!

So... I picked it... 2 girls and a boy... what's my prize... lol!

(Can we call the tiny little girl Spirit or Scout?)

T.

Nothing wrong with your sleep deprived camera skills Kirislin... we can still see how gorgeous and healthy the 3 new arrivals are... and they certainly are beautiful!

So... I picked it... 2 girls and a boy... what's my prize... lol!

(Can we call the tiny little girl Spirit or Scout?)

T.

Yeah maybe, Marcus is probably looking for names. I was thinking Secret.

Edited by Kirislin

I'll pass them on, so you're going with an S theme. I forgot to mention! The sire, Bispy has a tradition going with his line. I there is a male puppy born and it is black they like the name to rhyme with "Ipsy" so his dad is Bipsy, which I think is the cutest name. Bipsys dad was Dipsy I think, and he might have been from Ipsy. We dont have to follow the tradition but we might. Just have to use a letter of the alphabet that sounds good with ipsy behind it.

For the other girl I was thinking Mystery, because we cant quite work out what colour she is.

I'll pass them on, so you're going with an S theme. I forgot to mention! The sire, Bispy has a tradition going with his line. I there is a male puppy born and it is black they like the name to rhyme with "Ipsy" so his dad is Bipsy, which I think is the cutest name. Bipsys dad was Dipsy I think, and he might have been from Ipsy. We dont have to follow the tradition but we might. Just have to use a letter of the alphabet that sounds good with ipsy behind it.

For the other girl I was thinking Mystery, because we cant quite work out what colour she is.

Maybe not Tipsy :champagne: :laugh:

Edited by Rebanne

Oh :D Welcome little ones :)

Glad to read everyone's doing well ... and the photos are great ( who is the hand model ? those hands deserve photos of their own!! )

Hope you got some sleep, and that Neko is bright eyed and feeling OK

they belong to Marcus and I've told him that for years that he could have a little side earner being a hand model, I think I even mentioned his lovely hands way back with Widget's litter. He thinks they're not Anglo Saxon enough, I tell him that's part of the appeal but he's not interested. :laugh:

Oh :D Welcome little ones :)

Glad to read everyone's doing well ... and the photos are great ( who is the hand model ? those hands deserve photos of their own!! )

Hope you got some sleep, and that Neko is bright eyed and feeling OK

they belong to Marcus and I've told him that for years that he could have a little side earner being a hand model, I think I even mentioned his lovely hands way back with Widget's litter. He thinks they're not Anglo Saxon enough, I tell him that's part of the appeal but he's not interested. :laugh:

tell him they are just beautiful ..... :)