Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

Not very good but too cute to leave out.

Uncle Pucky, wake up!

25257096649_8f221b0c56_c.jpg5F6A6046dpp by kirislin, on Flickr

Wake up! Wake up! Then Mr Fat step in to help.

25505952962_80eb61d2d3_c.jpg5F6A6048dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Oooh Uncle Pucky you're very tense here. Let me help you.

25257036149_fa0e77517c_c.jpg5F6A6052dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Now we can snuggle together

25257016679_7fc442bccb_c.jpg5F6A6053dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

You're so comfy.

24994058024_a33d818742_c.jpg5F6A6054dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

I feel safe with you

24997836713_0b32a08951_c.jpg5F6A6055dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

24997830973_7ec389724d_c.jpg5F6A6056dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Guest crazydoglady99

Ooh Pucky! What a good boy.

We're all just living vicariously as if these are really 'our' puppies. OMG they are gorgeous!!

Marcus and I have been intrigued by the 2 girls, they look quite different to what he's seen before from Roskyle. Then I found the breeder of the sire (Bipsy) facebook page and I can see a strong resemblance to their puppies, so the 2 little girls have very much thrown to the sire line. Even though the girls are also different to each other, I see puppies types that both of them look like. Little Inky with her sparse coat, and Mystery with her high set ears.

You can see some of their puppies here.

https://www.facebook.com/novaticapl/?fref=ts

Love the ones with Uncle Pucky. What a brilliant dog he is being. :love::love:

I dont have photos of any of the other puppies with any of the other whippets. I have to watch Feather, she seems to lack the doggy communication skills needed to tell them to go away, and when she eventually bites she will bite hard, so I have to keep them away from her. Tag is lovely with them, but he just doesn't seem to be around as much as Puck, and it's always Secret Inky who is snuggling up with him.

thanks for that. :laugh: Inky is cute but the first thing I think of that rhymes with it is of course Stinky! Strangely I didn't have the same problem when I named Puck although alot of people are surprised when I tell them his name.

thanks for that. :laugh: Inky is cute but the first thing I think of that rhymes with it is of course Stinky! Strangely I didn't have the same problem when I named Puck although alot of people are surprised when I tell them his name.

Whenever I see him/is name, I think of Puck in "A Midsummer Night's Dream".

Whenever I see him/is name, I think of Puck in "A Midsummer Night's Dream".

Yep, that's why I called him Puck. I love his name.

You know the old saying, never work with children and animals. I've mentioned before how hard it is to get a group photos of these puppies. Look how they behave!

Mr Fat whispers in Mysterys ear, I dare you to hit her on the head, go on!

24944131034_91bda128d7_c.jpg5F6A6179dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Obviously Mystery is easily led

25279004850_ce65f66f33_c.jpg5F6A6180dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Just catching up on the thread, these pics are the best!! :rofl:

I've been weighing the babies every day since birth, this is totally unnecessary but I've found it interesting watching how they develop. Today they are 6 weeks old and finally little Inky (Secret to us) cracked the 1 kilo barrier. :thumbsup: I wont tell you what "Obvious" also known as Mr Fat is, suffice to say I think he will end up oversize. :laugh: but he's adorable and cuddly and it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find he ends up looking absolutely beautiful with lovely movement and conformation, but just big. Mystery is probably about average weight and she already has the most perfect rose ears.

Photos are in order, I'll try to get some tomorrow, I've been a bit flat today, for those of you who dont know, my beautiful mare Pagan had to be put down yesterday. I bred her and I've had her for more than half my life, she was almost 32 years old. These little puppies remind me though that life goes on. I've cried and laughed today.

these little buggers are way too clever. I've got a baby gate across the sliding doorway that leads from the kitchen into the hallway and laundry where they are. I had to put gutter guard across the bottom of the baby gate to stop them just walking through the bars but they've figured out how to get through it and they get stuck between the sliding door and the baby gate. They scream and whimper and howl and just wont give up. Any suggestions on how to deter them from carrying on? I dont want to reward bad behaviour, but I have to release them if they're stuck so they see that as a reward.

Edited by Kirislin