Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

I don't like Spyder or Thumper! They just don't capture his gargantuan-ness! Maybe he needs a rapper name like Byg Boi (Byggie for short) or Kong (as in King or Donkey)?

I suggested Thumper and Marcus initially liked it but then decided we might be pre-empting his hugeness. He still holds some hope that he will slow down and not end up enormous. I dont know how big he will get but I feel he will be over sized. That said, most IGs are oversized since the standard says they shouldn't weigh more than 4.5kgs which is about what Neko weighs. I've seen some really big bitches in the ring that are well on their way to getting their championship, and based on comparing them to Neko they would have to be close to 6kgs, so judges dont seem to be familiar with the standard. Funnily enough Bipsy who is a beautiful size, not as big as most males in Australia but would still weigh more than 4.5kgs was not awarded a certificate because a judge deemed him too small! Dopey judge.

Anyway, back to little big man, I'm trying not to care what he gets named because I dont want to get too attached. :laugh:

:cry: I'm down to 2 puppies! waaaah! It wasn't planned but Spyder, who I still think of as Mr Fat has had to go to reform school, aka with Marcus and Grandma Widget and family. He's getting too big for his boots here and Neko is too gentle to discipline him, she's actually intimidated by him. Today he body slammed Crickett 3 times into hard things and I feared he might do her an injury although she never whimpered, but he's big and rough and a bit too confident, he has even growled at me! I'm not used to such bossy puppies. Marcus thinks nanna Widget will be alot harder on him and discipline him if he gets too cocky. I hope so. He wont even be home yet and already I want to ring and find out how he is. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm hoping the girls are OK. They are very subdued this morning. I'm thinking Mr Fat was the life of the party and they must have relied on him for their confidence perhaps. but they didn't come out of bed when I let Neko out this morning and it was very easy for me to clean and mop the floor this morning. Usually I'm trying to dodge little paws that have walked through puddles of weeze to get to the cleaning tools, but today they both just lay in bed, that has NEVER happened before. I have picked them up individually and cuddled them, and they seem OK, just really quiet. I hope they're not sick, I'm thinking maybe heartsick. :(:cry: My poor babies, I feel like going and bringing him back, but he'll just turn into an obnoxious bully boy, oh wait, he already was that. :( sigh.