Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

Guest crazydoglady99

Naaaawww :love:

I wonder about you all the time K. Wonder what you and those sweet pups are up to.

23 hours ago, persephone said:

Ohhh..I had almost forgotten how beautiful (and teeny)  Neko& Secret are   . :love: Dear old Tag ....

My darling old boys Whippets Tag and Puck will be 14 in September. Puck has problems every now and then with his neck, and an inoperable tumour in his bowel, or colon, not sure what I call it and Tag has a dicky heart but all things considered they’re still pretty good. Always good appetites and always up for a game, plus they love their little black girlies.  Here’s a recent pic of Puck. 

F95CEA04-97C4-469B-949E-3C27D8383EE2.jpeg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

The Mel-Igs came to visit today and I managed to just get his girls before they rocketed off in different directions.  So we have Widget sitting, Kitty standing, and Willow using Nyx (the Whippet puppy) as a pillow.

kitty and Nyx will be holidaying with my crew for the week.

AC3AC896-2D36-46FB-B84C-67A40EE272F7.jpeg

Edited by Kirislin
  • Like 4

I’m looking after Marcus’s Whippet and IG puppies for the week. They play together all the time but this afternoon Secret sat them down and gave them a good talking to, just to set them straight about who is boss around here. 

ACB56BD2-55FD-4A82-9C63-7A3B830ED2BF.jpeg

• Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...

I can’t believe it! This time 5 years ago I was driving to my friend Marcus’s house because Widget had gone into labour and so Neko came into my life. 

You know how sometimes an event will stand out as a turning point in your life? Well Neko coming into mine was one of those times.

HAPPY 5th ROAST CHICKEN DAY Neko. :party::birthday:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi Kirislin :)

I Always loved your pics. 

How teeny is Secret!! She’s very black & shiny Neko has the most lovely big brown eyes xx 

(happy belated birthdays to Puck and Tag) 

What colour is Willow, who is she bred by? 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 04/10/2018 at 12:16 PM, PeiLuvR said:

Hi Kirislin :)

I Always loved your pics. 

How teeny is Secret!! She’s very black & shiny Neko has the most lovely big brown eyes xx 

(happy belated birthdays to Puck and Tag) 

What colour is Willow, who is she bred by? 

I so sorry! It’s taken me a while to respond. I don’t come to DOL much anymore.

Willow is a dilute fawn I think.  She was bred by Tui Dixon who is the generous lady who allowed us to use her newly imported dog Bipsy over Neko.  That mating brought forth Secret who will be 3 years old on Tuesday.  

Some more exciting news for the Widget clan and progeny is that yesterday Widgets son Arkey became a father!  I might get some pics of the puppies tomorrow. 2 boys, the same colour as their mother Oranja who is isabella (coloured) and a tiny little girl only weighing 143gms is a golden fawn, same colour as Arkey.

heres a pic of Secret taken a while back.

820F9080-353B-4361-BE75-0DFE7288A5D9.jpeg

Edited by Kirislin
  • Like 2