Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

Give the poor girl leg braces!!!! Hope she doesn't jump of the lounge or she might pop!!!!

How long till she is due now?

going from first mating this Saturday, Aug 3rd. :crossfingers: I cannot sleep, I'm worrying about her, hoping all goes well. last email I had was last night (Thurs) and her temp was normal then.

No, temp still normal last time I heard from her owner. I'll get a call as soon as she goes into labour. If I get a chance before dashing out the door I'll mention it here. Otherwise you'll know cause I'll start posting photos of itsy bitsy iggies!

I took Rommi's temp four times a day for 7 days before her first due date, her temp dropped by half a degree maximum over two times then back to normal. I don't think I would have just missed it so hmmmm I do it but don't take it as gospel.

I cannot wait to see them, a whole (large) bunch of cuteness coming right up!!!!!

Weekend deliveries are good... *grin*

T.

I've been awake for hours, tossing and turning waiting waiting waiting, and worrying way too much for no good. Finally got up and see an email from her owner from last night. Temp still normal but she's off her food. Didn't want her brekky yesterday and threw up each time she ate after that. Getting close now I think. I'm up cooking the weeks dog food I planned on doing during the day Saturday because I wont be at all surprised if I get a call to go down there once daylight comes. Think good thoughts for tiny Widget and her babies. She has an ordeal ahead of her.

Edited by Kirislin

Don't you dare forget your camera when you go down to help with the babies Kirislin...

Crossing fingers that Widget has an uneventful delivery, and that her babies are as adorable as we think they are going to be. Oh - and that Kirislin comes back to us with cute Iggy baby pics...

T.