Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

Or we could break the tradition and call him Tarquin... lol!

Sipsy? - goes with the S theme... lol! Is he a good feeder? *giggle*

Zipsy?

I think we need Neko nursing photos... *grin*

T.

:laugh:

But what's wrong with Fatty Boombah?

Well it certainly suits him. I reckon he's at least twice as big as Secret now. I could practically see him growing today. He was 390gms this morning, I think he'll be well over 400gm tomorrow, all he's done today is drink milk.

He is so begging to be named Max... lol! What a giant... are you sure a Whippet didn't get to her? (only joking)

T.

:laugh: or a great dane. :eek: He might slow down and end up normal size but I dont know, I swear I could see him growing yesterday and today. I weigh them every morning and he put on 60gms yesterday. The tiny girl only put on 20gms. He's leaving her behind in leaps and bounds so he needs to slow down soon.

What a whopper!

Yes, even when you look at the size of him compared to Nekos hind leg, and that photo was taken when he was only 2 days old! If ever I doubt whether a caesar was the right thing to do, I only have to look at that photo to convince myself it was.

The difference between the girls and FB (Fatty Bombah :laugh: :laugh: ) is extraordinary.

Yes - it is good to have photographic evidence that a decision was the right one. Probably the majority of people will always wonder whether a Caesar was the right way to go even when it is 100% the correct option.