Kirislin

Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

1,708 posts in this topic

Kirislin   

Hello world

first born, sable girl (Neko look alike)

24705331515_bbaf054245_c.jpg5F6A4936dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

we had lots of "Jazz hands" last night

24078481683_c8e6f19680_c.jpg5F6A4938dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

No cameras please!

24611817441_9ebc5e269e_c.jpg5F6A4940dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

big boofa boy

24679117836_c42b6b8d5e_c.jpg5F6A4943dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

24077152904_b9a44de972_c.jpg5F6A4945dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Last born, the secret girl, tiny at 170gms

24611805241_a0d642f61b_c.jpg5F6A4949dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

24705320595_a5d4788041_c.jpg5F6A4950dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

24337643019_aa1bc5204c_c.jpg5F6A4951dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

24679111426_4a726f131e_c.jpg5F6A4953dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

24337636489_2e92a06f28_c.jpg5F6A4954dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Edited by Kirislin

ish   

Beautiful puppies, congratulations :) You've done really well in stressful circumstances and should feel good about your choices now that everyone is safe and well.

I had a tiny GSD puppy born in my last litter - 250g or thereabouts . He thrived on his own with very minimal intervention (I made sure he was plugged in for the first few days but that's all) and was the same size as his litter mates by 6 weeks.

Snook   

Oh my gosh, she's so tiny! I can't imagine how stressed you must have been but I'm so pleased that everyone is going well and the little one is starting to thrive. I can't wait to see more photos! :D

Roova   

They're gorgeous and lovely photos as usual. Sounds like you've been through a pretty intense time, I'm glad you had support with you. I'm thinking Boofah Boy might be a whippet or greyhound who snuck in a hello to Neko LOL!

tdierikx   

They are stunning little munchkins Kirislin... perfect in every way!

Congratulations to you and Neko for the safe delivery of 3 bundles of perfection.

Please give Neko a kiss and cuddle from me... and plant a soft kiss on each of the babies' noses too...

T.

Kirislin   

shall do T :D

This just goes to show what a brain melt down I go into under puppy stress. Yesterday I really wanted to get the same day old photos I had with Widget's litter of them being held in Marcus' hands. It was late in the afternoon and we were tired and grumpy after hardly any sleep the night before and lots of stress. I didn't increase the ISO on the camera, if I had I would have been able to get the shots I wanted, instead I got blurry spoiled photos. Oh well, I doubt I will change.

Leah82   

haha, looks like the girls are thankful for the opportunity to stretch out a bit now that they're are not sharing a confined space with their boof head brother

tdierikx   

Nothing wrong with your sleep deprived camera skills Kirislin... we can still see how gorgeous and healthy the 3 new arrivals are... and they certainly are beautiful!

So... I picked it... 2 girls and a boy... what's my prize... lol!

(Can we call the tiny little girl Spirit or Scout?)

T.

Kirislin   

Nothing wrong with your sleep deprived camera skills Kirislin... we can still see how gorgeous and healthy the 3 new arrivals are... and they certainly are beautiful!

So... I picked it... 2 girls and a boy... what's my prize... lol!

(Can we call the tiny little girl Spirit or Scout?)

T.

Yeah maybe, Marcus is probably looking for names. I was thinking Secret.

Edited by Kirislin

Rebanne   

I think Secret is a grand name for the little girl.

Edited by Rebanne

Kirislin   

Yes, I told Marcus that I thought it might be good and he likes it too, so perhaps we already have a name for one.

tdierikx   

Secret is a cool name... I reckon we have a winner for tiny then... lol!

Spirit or Scout for the other girl maybe? Pretty please?

How about Simon for the boy... lol!

T.

Kirislin   

I'll pass them on, so you're going with an S theme. I forgot to mention! The sire, Bispy has a tradition going with his line. I there is a male puppy born and it is black they like the name to rhyme with "Ipsy" so his dad is Bipsy, which I think is the cutest name. Bipsys dad was Dipsy I think, and he might have been from Ipsy. We dont have to follow the tradition but we might. Just have to use a letter of the alphabet that sounds good with ipsy behind it.

For the other girl I was thinking Mystery, because we cant quite work out what colour she is.

Rebanne   

I'll pass them on, so you're going with an S theme. I forgot to mention! The sire, Bispy has a tradition going with his line. I there is a male puppy born and it is black they like the name to rhyme with "Ipsy" so his dad is Bipsy, which I think is the cutest name. Bipsys dad was Dipsy I think, and he might have been from Ipsy. We dont have to follow the tradition but we might. Just have to use a letter of the alphabet that sounds good with ipsy behind it.

For the other girl I was thinking Mystery, because we cant quite work out what colour she is.

Maybe not Tipsy :champagne: :laugh:

Edited by Rebanne