Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

thanks Caz. they look like little wombats there I think, although that little hippo's a pretty good likeness too. :laugh: Marcus is smitten with his babies. He's like a kid at Christmas he's so happy with them, even the big lump of a boy.

their beautiful mummy, all grown up and serious now.

24342686074_2a787ff44a_c.jpg5F6A5332dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

these are all very similar, I just couldn't choose because they're so damn cute!

24342686124_82b48f192c_c.jpg5F6A5340dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

24677767810_5a4aacb280_c.jpg5F6A5342dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

are they all smiling in their sleep?

24855274852_2bf6047fe2_c.jpg5F6A5343dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

24605644079_c9cb55abf0_c.jpg5F6A5348dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

24677758180_5ebb2afbcf_c.jpg5F6A5349dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

24879937671_8244e62693_c.jpg5F6A5351dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

They are simply stunning babies... it's such a priviledge for us to be able to share their growing into little dogs... thank you so much Kirislin!

Should be seeing eyes soon... getting excited!

T.

Edited by tdierikx

thanks all. They're pretty cute, and no trouble at all yet. Neko keeps the whelping box immaculately clean, there's not alot of work for me to do. When they go onto meat and start walking around I will move them from my bedroom into a lino hallway that has close access to laundry and sinks because that's when I'll have to be cleaning lots and keeping an eye on them. Eyes will be opening any day now. Yesterday I started picking them up and holding them to the window so I could see if they're starting to open, but nothing as of yesterday. I can see their ears are starting to open but they cant hear just yet, it's just that when they're tiny the opening all just all sealed flat, but now I can see a little crevice forming as the seal releases. It's really interesting. I'm loving this time now I've got over my stress and anxiety.

I can almost smell them... mmm. Sleepy puppy.

haha I just weighed them and before I put them on the scale I give them a snuffle and love to settle them, and I was breathing them in. If someone could figure out a way to create that smell they could sell it and make their fortune.

Who needs Anne Geddes' photos , when there are baby Nekos ???

So yummy !!

thanks. :laugh: I have to admit when I saw the photo of Secret in Marcus' hand I thought of those baby photos. It wasn't my intention when I took it but that's how it turned out.

I couldn’t help but wonder if that is how they were all curled up (Pix in #1075) in the womb.

Nope I think I know how they were. The boy was on the right, the mystery girl was on the left and Secret was hidden further up in the rib cage somewhere. The reason I think I know which sides the girl and boy were on is because the boy is alot quieter and calmer than the girl. She is still very wiggle and that is how she was in the womb.

And guess what?!?! Big boys eyes are starting to open. :cheer::thumbsup: We think he is about 3 to 4 days further developed than the Secret girl, so I'm wondering if her eyes wont start opening until Tuesday or even Wednesday.