Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Neko has a new challenge in her life. A puppy! But not hers.  Soda the whippet joined our little pack a few weeks ago.  Yes! I bought a Covid puppy! :laugh:. Not really. I’ve been whippetless for almost a year and have been looking the whole time.  Neko is fantastic with him, Secret is doing her best, but he’s goofy, clumsy and rough, and she’s smart enough to know he could hurt her.  Of course I do my best to protect all of them.   Keeps me busy, makes me get out of bed in the mornings. Puppy’s name is Soda….as in Creamy Soda.  His colour is very unusual in Australia. He’s the first one I’ve actually seen here, although I think there has to be more because we have all the same bloodlines that produce them overseas.  

C81BA42F-1274-4C0B-A240-9EE6F538F716.png

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

And here’s their goofy housemate Soda the whippet. He’s just had a milestone today, he cocked his leg for the first time.  Hopefully now he’ll stop pissing on his front legs.  
Because  he’s soon of dating age we decided to get his Tinder profile shot. We’re going for the thoughtful, intelligent yet McDreamy look. Has he nailed it? 

DBF4DB38-0230-40C8-AFD1-D624CF19D08B.jpeg

Edited by Kirislin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...

Neko and Secret’s big goofy housemate had his first birthday yesterday. They all visited a giant friend who also has giant toys. They gave Soda’s neck a bit of a work out. Lucky he’s a strong lad. 

EA9DF03B-D5C8-4651-9D10-272E4F1AFE09.jpeg

Edited by Kirislin
  • Like 2