K9 Pro In Qld, Wa And Vic!

** UPDATED **

Our Melbourne Workshop tickets is on sale NOW! Tickets available here;

http://training.k9pro.com.au/dir/shop/brisbane-workshop-tickets/

The workshop will be held in Cranbourne South on November 23 and 24 and will cover:

Day 1 Saturday 23 November

Training in DRIVE

Developing Drive in your dog

Clear communication in training

Distraction proof your dog – Durability

Drive Suppression vs. Drive Compression

This day will be aimed to teaching attendees about the Training in Drive Programs that Steve is known for far and wide. Learn about the higher end training methods that get the very best results out of strong minded, driven and determined dogs. Learn Steve’s framework in this workshop which can help project your performance dog to new levels.

This is a highly motivational system that dogs love and handlers too that can be used at the Motivational Framework that can surround, guide and complete a working or sport dog, the “event” that you wish to do with your dog can be anything, the “Framework” can be applied to all working and dog sport types.

Day 2 Sunday 24 November

Training in Drive for Competition Obedience

Reward location and gravitation

Heel work and the various styles

Real attention!

Scent work for ANKC OB

You may have seen some of our clients dogs in the Trial Rings of Australia working happily and motivated yet accurate, with dynamic heelwork and super handler focus. If you want to know how that is done, come to this workshop!

Edited by huski

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't wait til Brisbane! This is just what Booker and I need!!

Awesome! Brissy will be held in September, tickets will be released soonish, just confirming some final details now :)

I can confirm the workshop will be focused on training in drive for competition obedience :cooldance:

Edited by huski

NZ seminar please? :D

I was actually talking to someone about holding a NZ workshop just yesterday, we would love to do one, I don't think we will get there this year as Steve's calendar is already filling up fast for the rest of the year but next year is definitely a possibility!

Edited by huski

NZ seminar please? :D

I was actually talking to someone about holding a NZ workshop just yesterday, we would love to do one, I don't think we will get there this year as Steve's calendar is already filling up fast for the rest of the year but next year is definitely a possibility!

Awesome! Feel free to message me with any developments, should be able to get my agility club to host a workshop for CHCH :D

I'm going! :D Have working spot for Saturday workshop, and also a private lesson :) I have "ruined" my dog by doing sledding and now he thinks chasing other dogs (which is what he has been allowed to do at sledding) is highly reinforcing- so now I cannot trust him offlead anymore because he completely ignores me calling him :( Sucks because he used to be so good and I could take him to the beach etc no problems. Help! lol

Thanks Huski. Do you get to travel up also?

Quite possibly, not 100% sure yet, someone does have to stay back to man K9 Pro HQ and look after our crazy Malinois! LOL!

Come on Bec you need to come back for a visit ;)

I got mine :)

Now I'm nervous though! I hope Booker behaves himself & I don't look like an idiot!!

Don't be nervous, it will be a really fun weekend. I always say don't worry if he does play up, Steve can show you what to do when things go wrong!

Probably better he does play up then you can get the help you want - not like the dogs who won't put a paw out of place when your trying to explain a problem and they do whatever it is perfectly. :laugh: