K9 Pro In Qld, Wa And Vic!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does Steve trial in ANKC obedience?

Steve doesn't trial but trains many clients with our training in drive program who compete successfully in ANKC obedience with his methods :)

There are lots of videos on our YouTube channel of our clients competing in ANKC trials.

Hi Ptolomy

We don't currently have our DLPs available, we are redesigning them at the moment but as with everything at K9 Pro HQ it's so flat out that we have to find the time to get them all ready to go again too.

We definitely plan to have them up and running again, hopefully by the end of the year :)

ETA: regarding Steve's methodology and approach to training there is a lot of info on his website here www.k9pro.com.au/services

This blog article I posted above

http://blog.k9pro.com.au/competitive-obedience-coaching-by-steve-courtney

Will also give an insight into how Steve approaches training obedience :)

Edited by huski

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Huski, any idea when I can expect to find out when my time slot is and on which day I will be seeing Steve next week? Should I be worried i haven't heard anything yet?

Hi Teekay, sorry for the delay! Our office manager who manages all of the bookings has been away sick but she's back now and will touch base with you ASAP :)

I just booked today for a one on one with Steve for Zig and I and I am so excited (and nervous)..

Our session is mid November..

Will he ever come to Canberra Huski?

I know a few people that would be interested and I mentioned it at our obedience club and all the trainers said they would go to a workshop if he had one here.

Just something else to think about :)

Hey Huski, any idea when I can expect to find out when my time slot is and on which day I will be seeing Steve next week? Should I be worried i haven't heard anything yet?

Hi Teekay, sorry for the delay! Our office manager who manages all of the bookings has been away sick but she's back now and will touch base with you ASAP :)

:thanks:

Everyone attending the QLD workshop should have received the info sheet via email today, if you didn't receive it let me know :)

Our QLD workshop attendees are in for some exciting surprises!!!!! I can't wait!!! I think this will be the best workshop yet! ;)

Everyone attending the QLD workshop should have received the info sheet via email today, if you didn't receive it let me know :)

Our QLD workshop attendees are in for some exciting surprises!!!!! I can't wait!!! I think this will be the best workshop yet! ;)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yay!! Looking forward to it!

I think you guys will be blown away!!!!

If it is anything like the windy storm we had last night we are in for a great time :laugh: :thumbsup:

I know we're undercover for the workshop on Saturday, but I am still hoping we don't have any torrential downpour!

How many dogs will be there? Is there going to be a wide selection of breeds ? :)

I am actually not sure on exact numbers, I am finalising the attendee list today or tomorrow. We should have around a dozen or so dogs each day, and I know there will be quite a mix of breeds.

The Evil Beagle and Wizbang aren't coming this time, so I will be in need of some puppy pats and cuddles! LOL! :)