K9 Pro In Qld, Wa And Vic!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I managed to get workshop tickets. Whoo hoo! Breeze and I will see you there. Now I'm nervous lol... I hope it won't be too much for her.

Well done SC, unfortunately lots of people have missed out, I have to say I wasn't expecting it to sell out so fast! We are doing what we can to see if we can open up more spaces.

Looking forward to meeting you and Breeze :) Don't be nervous, it will be a great weekend!

I managed to get workshop tickets. Whoo hoo! Breeze and I will see you there. Now I'm nervous lol... I hope it won't be too much for her.

I know what you mean... I'm freaking... am I ready for this? am I going to look like an idiot? are my dogs going to look totally untrained (particularly against everyone elses perfectly trained dogs) :rofl:

I know what you mean... I'm freaking... am I ready for this? am I going to look like an idiot? are my dogs going to look totally untrained (particularly against everyone elses perfectly trained dogs) :rofl:

Don't freak out Paddles, besides you will have your private consult before the workshop, you will be a pro by the weekend! :) :p

I managed to snag some workshop tickets too! Feeling exactly the same as you paddles! :laugh:

Awesome! Don't worry about how your dogs look, there will be heaps of dogs there from beginners to advanced dogs :thumbsup:

OMG soo glad I'm not alone in feeling this way. :laugh: I have a feeling my usually perfectly behaved dog will be the worst behaved one there and I will trip over a leash or something. And so glad that there will be other DOLers there too!

if anyone is going to stack it or trip over anything, I guarantee it will be me, and I won't even have my dogs there :laugh:

Any SA visits on the cards for the future? :)

Not at this stage but we can't rule it out for next year! :)

Don't freak out Paddles, besides you will have your private consult before the workshop, you will be a pro by the weekend! :) :p

huh... not sounding to wierd... but I'm extremely nervous now about the private consult... :eek:

post-5154-0-68982000-1381288878_thumb.jpg

:rofl: paddles Steve is very scary in a consult (be afraid be very afraid ... nah just stirring you will come out the other side much improved). Relax and have fun as that is what dog training is suppose to be :thumbsup:.

huh... not sounding to wierd... but I'm extremely nervous now about the private consult... :eek:

LOL, don't worry, Steve doesn't bite, he can actually be very nice! (or so I'm told by our clients! ha ha ha!)

I forgot to log in so I missed out :( Hope you can get some more spots.

We should know by tomorrow if we can release more workshop tickets :thumbsup:

Ohh so wish I could have had a consult too! Couldn't have that long a holiday in melbourne though haha!

I'll have to wait till you guys come to adelaide for that! :)

LOL, don't worry, Steve doesn't bite, he can actually be very nice! (or so I'm told by our clients! ha ha ha!)

I forgot to log in so I missed out :( Hope you can get some more spots.

We should know by tomorrow if we can release more workshop tickets :thumbsup:

Will there be anymore tickets for Saturday? My friend was getting tickets for both of us - got two for Sunday but could only get one for Saturday :-( She said I could have the Saturday one but I feel bad because she was the one who atually got them.

Will there be anymore tickets for Saturday? My friend was getting tickets for both of us - got two for Sunday but could only get one for Saturday :-( She said I could have the Saturday one but I feel bad because she was the one who atually got them.

I think I spoke to her on the phone this morning actually, she was the lucky last person to grab any spectator tickets. It is looking positive that we MAY be able to release a small number of extra spectator spots, if so I will let you know and you'll be able to get an extra ticket for Saturday :)

I cant wait for this, not nervous cos I've met Steve before, but very excited to start again with my pup, and remember all the stuff I've forgotten since I trained Ed in drive, I'm a big fan of this training and its results :)

I can't wait either! And looking forward to meeting Miss Frankie :D

And we're off to Perth this week! Looking forward to meeting some WA DOLers this weekend :thumbsup:

Huski, I'm the middle aged women with the hyperactive Lakeland Terrier, please come and say hello :)

I sure will! I fly out to Perth tomorrow. Not long to go now!