Random No Sense In It

A couple of weeks ago we found our Bull arab dead on the back lawn head covered in a bag and his head beaten in .We found him 7am .We heard nothing he was NOT a barker around 8 years old 47 kgs .Our other dogs were found hiding under our house .

Our neighbours grass along the fence was pushed down. And for the first time in 4 years the dog behind us never barked .Today by random chance I was at bunnings buying a garden larntern The lady told me after I told her was I wanted the lantern said her labx ridgex masstiff was stolen they think they know it was this crazy lady but can"t prove it

She happens to live 20 mins from me Im not sure wether they are connected but its random and scary .

Yes we called the police they didn"t care ......

I live near wollongong

I am so sorry. I honestly can't imagine going through something like that.

A lady here in town posted on the local buy, swap and sell page to warn others - her dogs had been badly beaten. Neither made a noise and one had to have teeth removed because they were broken from the beating.

The news this afternoon discusses a 3 month old SBT decapitated in a yard, after a domestic dispute.

I will never understand how any one can be cruel to kids or animals - the most defenceless of all.

I just heard this morning on our local news that the police are still on the hunt for the man who slaughtered his girl friends 3 month old staff puppy after a domestic dispute is still at large &

apparently was last seen this morning driving around with the severed head of the puppy in his car :( Police warned if seen not to approach as he is armed & dangerous.... Am at a loss for words.... :cry:

Edited by BC Crazy

I just heard this morning on our local news that the police are still on the hunt for the man who slaughtered his girl friends 3 month old staff puppy after a domestic dispute is still at large &

apparently was last seen this morning driving around with the severed head of the puppy in his car :( Police warned if seen not to approach as he is armed & dangerous.... Am at a loss for words.... :cry:

What kind of person does this? He is a huge danger to society and will probably get off lightly due to 'having a tough childhood' like so many of the degenerate losers seem to these days :(

What kind of person does this? He is a huge danger to society and will probably get off lightly due to 'having a tough childhood' like so many of the degenerate losers seem to these days :(

Oh yes, so true Remarkabull. Real get the violin out stuff, isn't it? ... "Oh my parents divorced when I was young. My dad used to beat me, rah rah rah...It is just such a copout 99% of the time

for truly unspeakable/psychopathic behaviour.

Yes, both of these horrific cases mentioned on this thread just make me ill to me stomach. And these are just 2 cases that we have heard of. God knows how often poor animals suffer

such unimaginable pain & violence at the hands of an out of control, crazied human. I perish the thought :(

Just to update anyone interested. Police have in custody a 28 year old male who is charged with animal cruelty causing death for killing the 3 month old Staffy puppy & breaching an AVO amongst other offences this afternoon in our local area hiding in the bush.

Hope the OP has the same luck & the police apprehend the b@st@r# who killed their beloved family member.

Edited by BC Crazy