Good Bully Sticks

oatmilk

Anyone here know where to find good quality bully sticks in Australia? My dog is in love with them but they are pretty expensive and the ones I got from Pet Barn seem airy and thin. From browsing American websites/forums I've learnt there are bully sticks that last longer (many recommend www.bestbullysticks.com), but of course they don't ship overseas to Australia.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we sell heaps of bull chews from mini ones up to 36" :eek: my anatolian doesn't touch them but they are incredibly popular I often wonder if the owners know what they really are :laugh:

Oh..I love doing that to people. Willow loves bull chews, we use them at bedtime to keep her quietly gnawing away if she's not quite ready to sleep. People ask me..."Oh, what are bull chews?" I say, "Well, you know...Bull...bits." Doesn't take em too long to put two and two together with interesting results. :rofl:

I'm always puzzled by people who say stuff like, "Poor Pig" or "Poor Cow" when buying pet treats. I ask them, "Do you like bacon?" But somehow that's different. :confused:

we sell heaps of bull chews from mini ones up to 36" :eek: my anatolian doesn't touch them but they are incredibly popular I often wonder if the owners know what they really are :laugh:

Oh..I love doing that to people. Willow loves bull chews, we use them at bedtime to keep her quietly gnawing away if she's not quite ready to sleep. People ask me..."Oh, what are bull chews?" I say, "Well, you know...Bull...bits." Doesn't take em too long to put two and two together with interesting results. :rofl:

I'm always puzzled by people who say stuff like, "Poor Pig" or "Poor Cow" when buying pet treats. I ask them, "Do you like bacon?" But somehow that's different. :confused:

I was curious about them & getting some for Cougar, but after your 2 posts I think I'll give them a miss. :eek:

My friend was holding my puppy with the bully stick so he wouldn't bite his hands. Was hoping he wouldn't ask what it was.

Haha yes I'm vegetarian and it makes me SO annoyed when people say that! Then they eat steak for dinner without a second thought :laugh:. Handling all this meat is kinda gross but my pup enjoys it so much I could never deprive him of it.

A bit OT but after my 8yo daughter got over the fact I was giving our dog pigs ears, she became even more concerned that there was only 5 in the bag - she was worried there was a one eared pig getting around somewhere! LOL

Clean run has free shipping on bully sticks at the moment but I'm not sure how good they are as I've never bought them before. Ordered some this week though :)

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&Category_ID=449

I would be very surprised if they get through customs :( Those sniffer dogs are pretty good.

Oh woops, I didn't even think they wouldn't be allowed. Doh.

A bit OT but after my 8yo daughter got over the fact I was giving our dog pigs ears, she became even more concerned that there was only 5 in the bag - she was worried there was a one eared pig getting around somewhere! LOL

Having five is SO annoying isn't it? Not just the fact that some poor piggy now clearly only has one ear- as soon as you have more than one dog (leaving aside those of us who may in fact have five!) you always have an uneven number!! Ugghh, so annoying, for two-pawed and four-pawed family members. Always have to buy two packets.

Someone in pig ear marketing is a step ahead, I suspect...

Edited by eschlachter

Guest Clover

I love telling customers what they are when they ask :rofl:. My guys love them and had them as a treat tonight.