Good Bully Sticks

oatmilk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try Natural Pet Australia.

They're on ebay and FB. They sell them. I am not sure what they're like though as I've never bought them. (I've only bought yoghurt drops from them).

They offer free postage too. :)

Clean run has free shipping on bully sticks at the moment but I'm not sure how good they are as I've never bought them before. Ordered some this week though :)

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&Category_ID=449

I ordered these and got them fine, they didn't last long with the teething monster. I have the same prob, they're all a bit small and sad. No offence to the 'donor'...

In my experience they smell terrible.

the ones I buy in Melbourne and trust me, they have no smell.

Oh yeah I wasn't correcting anyone, just the ones I buy stink. My dog loves them but even touching them makes me wash my hands right away.

Oh yeah I wasn't correcting anyone, just the ones I buy stink. My dog loves them but even touching them makes me wash my hands right away.

I'd be concerned if a dried animals penis didn't have a smell. I mean, really. How do you get that to not smell like nothing, without a weird process or chemical (natural, or otherwise?)

I'm not that curious about their smell to get my nose that close to them. :laugh:

They aren't completely odourless, they just aren't the most disgusting smelling thing I've fed the dogs. I find liver far more yuck smelling...and then there was the dried pigs testicles. Dogs (and one of the cats) LOVE them...but they do smell rather funky....which is probably why they love em. :laugh:

I've purchased from a few different suppliers and they all smell bad.

Where do you get your ones from twodoggies2001?

Clean run has free shipping on bully sticks at the moment but I'm not sure how good they are as I've never bought them before. Ordered some this week though :)

http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&Category_ID=449

I ordered these and got them fine, they didn't last long with the teething monster. I have the same prob, they're all a bit small and sad. No offence to the 'donor'...

:laugh: at the 'donor'. Mine arrived today and they seem fine, I had bad feelings they wouldn't be allowed in after this thread but perhaps our customs aren't as strict as first thought?