Dog Eats Paralyses Mans Testicle

indigirl

The man stated he "has no feeling from his waist down". Then why did he awaken to a "burning sensation" between his legs?

It said 'burning pain in his midsection'.

My bio Dad was a partial quad & 'pain' below his cord break would sometimes transfer higher up eg a bad bed sore might result in clamminess & nausea that felt like it was coming from his head.

I'll bet KAIT8 is one of those stations where every day is April Fools Day.

Here's a clip from some discussion of their morning news anchor : blank.gif1blank.gif1

blank.gif

OMG, that Anchor Christina on KAIT8 just laughed when talking about Mrs Schmidt (fallen cop's wife) before the video come on. WTH! Did anyone else catch that this morning? I'm calling them today and complain about this. That was just wrong. I don't see what's so funny about a year anniv of the death of ANYONE! KAIT needs to fire that dingy blonde and get someone in there that doesn't act like alittle schoolgirl. How unprofessional is that? WOW, this makes me sick. What a slap in the face that was!

Edited by sandgrubber

Sadly I don't find this a funny story at all and all the "balls" references pretty banal. Why did the little dog have to be killed?

I dont find it funny either. I have my doubts it's even true, or if it is there's alot more to the story because as I said before, I dont believe a dog would just start eating a sleeping human for no reason. Otherwise we'd all have had bits chomped off us, although most of us would wake up at the first taste.

If it is true I understand why the dog would be euthanased. I think it's the only way to tell if the dog had rabies.