Farewell Brandi - 9.1.99-26.7.13

Shelby

Dear Brandi,

I was there to watch you come into the world and I was there to hold you leaving it. Although not shown much, you produced some beautiful babies for me and for others to love. You kept all in the yard in line with only a look and if that wasn't enough, you could down them without a sound. You kept the young ones out of mischief. You loved a cuddle and a pat. I will miss your poke in the leg to get my attention. You will be missed grumble bum but your legacy lives on through your children and their offspring. You fought a hard battle last year and stayed with me for another 12 months.

I know that you will keep Mum company up there seeing you decided to leave this world on the same day. I don't think I will forget having to say goodbye to Mum early in the morning and then get a call to say you were not well either.

Run free Brandi and thank you for all your love over the years.

post-1064-0-29880000-1375394697_thumb.jpg

Shelby, I have only just seen this! I am so sorry for the loss of your precious girl! :cry: I remember you telling me about her when you were here.

Run free Brandi, you have been a wonderful friend for your mum, and she will miss you terribly. So be a good girl, and wait for her at the bridge.

:rainbowbridge:

Thanks Wendy H, yes she is missed. I didn't think I would miss the poke in the leg that I used to get whilst on the computer - that was her way of saying she wanted a pat but I do. It is just a pity that we only have them for a time but whilst here, they do give us their love unconditionally. I pity the people who do not have a dog/dogs in their life to enrich it.