Kepala Meet

pip1981

Hi Guys! Let's get a list going, we'd love to welcome any newbies to our meet! We'll decide on the best option for lunch once we get some numbers.

For anyone who does want to come along, there a few things to know:

1. We are going to have fun and let the dogs have fun (this is a big one!)

2. If your dog is not so good with others, it is ok because there are other runs you can use

3. We want ALL the dogs to have fun, so no humping, fighting etc allowed. And as above there are other runs we can use.

4. The more the merrier

5. Not restricted to DOL members

6. $15.00 PER dog (Sorry, but there is no discount for bringing multiple dogs/puppies, its $15 a dog/puppy. Has been this way since we started).

7. BYO drinks

8. We usually each bring something.

9. I am happy for those who do not bring food to pay $5.00 but i need to know how many are not bringing anything so I can make sure we have enough.

Contact and Location

Kepala Canine Country Club is located next door to Kepala Pet Resort.

We are just off the Calder Hwy, directly opposite the Good Year Thunderdome.

Refer to map below.

Address:

55 Edwards Road, Diggers Rest.

Melways map ref: 3, A1

http://www.kepala.com.au/country_club

List of doggies

pip1981- Dakota

snout girl- bert, sally, bruce and maybe poppy (will confirm closer to time)

Lucycharzie - Satu

Mina - Hunter

Amy (LC's friend) - Memphis & Jet

Jess (Lc's friend) - at this stage Gemma, Tonka & Patch

Jess (another of Lc's friends) Riley

Still have more to add but waiting to hear who they are bringing :)

Edited by LucyCharzie

• 2 weeks later...

Is this still going ahead?? If so we need to work out food etc

I'm going to be calling kepala tomorrow to check how the grounds are as to if we can still hold it :)

Edited by LucyCharzie

Hey LC, Kepala called me yesterday to ask if we still wanted to go ahead, I said yes as it looks like you alone have rounded up plenty of doggies! They said it would all depend on how much rain they got overnight and on the forecast for Sunday, and that they would call me today if they needed to cancel it on us. They said they would cancel if the grounds were soggy or if there was too much wind on Sunday to set us up a marquee for shelter. I can only guess this means they don't really want us in the enclosed BBQ shelter, and the new one's not ready yet?

Considering how up in the air it all is, I'm going to suggest BYO lunches and drinks, so we don't all have to rush around late today or in the morning getting things ready, etc. Does this suit everyone else if it goes ahead??

:D

Hey guys, sorry for the short notice and to be the bearer of bad news, but Kepala have just called me and cancelled! They said conditions weren't lookiing good for tomorrow had a strong feeling they would call, but was trying to remain positive. Oh well, looks like we'll have to look forward to a spring reunion next month! Just putting it out there that I have an interstate wedding to attend on the weekend of the 21st-22nd, so that weekend's out for me, possibly the one before?

SG! What have I misseed? Another puppy?? :D