I Have A Weeks Supply Of Vetmedin And Fortekor To Give Away

Bow Wow

Hi as the topic says I have a weeks worth of vetmedin and fortekor to give away, as unfortunately my 15 1/2 yr old girl was given her wings today.

They are 2.5 mg so suit small breed.

If you are interested the first person to message me and give me their address gets them.

Sorry to hear about your old girl, it's always sad to lose our friends. I lost my old boy last weekend, he was on Vetmedin too.

I've sent you a pm about someone I know who could use some help.

Thank you, have replied to your pm.:-)

So sorry for your loss. :-( x

• 7 months later...

Just came across this thread,I too have very recently had to say goodbye to my best mate,he was on Vetmedin 5mg capsules,I have some left,depending on the amount your dog requires there could be,between a week or a months worth left,I am willing to send them to anyone who needs them(within Australia)if this helps someone keep their friend for a little longer I will be only to pleased to forward them on.

Cherish Every moment.

Rick

Hi as the topic says I have a weeks worth of vetmedin and fortekor to give away, as unfortunately my 15 1/2 yr old girl was given her wings today.

They are 2.5 mg so suit small breed.

If you are interested the first person to message me and give me their address gets them.

I am so sorry for your loss.