Anyone Here From Marrickville Can Answer What Breed It Is?

Katdogs

The ears on a leonberger don't make the right shape and the colouring would be wrong too if the picture is a guide.

Well, how much is "something like" the picture? It obviously doesn't look exactly like it or else the OP would be satisfied that is was an Anatolian. I've seen Leonbergers that were quite pale so I thought it was worth putting out there for them to take a look just in case :shrug:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So that I'm not wandering around aimlessly, is it the direct corner of Marrickville Rd and Illawarra?

I'm looking at a recent arial map I have of the area and can't see anything that looks like it could have a dog living on the roof at that intersection.

So that I'm not wandering around aimlessly, is it the direct corner of Marrickville Rd and Illawarra?

I'm looking at a recent arial map I have of the area and can't see anything that looks like it could have a dog living on the roof at that intersection.

It would be funny if you could actually see the dog on google Earth.

Yep, google earth makes me think its that corner, above the old clothes shop. But I could be wrong about that too!

I have much better maps than google earth, way more recent too, so I was half expecting to see it :laugh:

I have much better maps than google earth, way more recent too, so I was half expecting to see it :laugh:

Are your maps better than Six? I used to use Six for work at all sorts of locked off levels. I miss it.

Are your maps better than Six? I used to use Six for work at all sorts of locked off levels. I miss it.

Our maps are more recent than Six. I find most of Six is almost as old as google maps, which is a few years, whereas the one I use is updated every few weeks.

But I love the 1943 maps on Six!

Edited by minimax

Our maps are more recent than Six. I find most of Six is almost as old as google maps, which is a few years, whereas the one I use is updated every few weeks.

I'm guessing Nearmap. Sucks that you have to pay now, just can't justify the cost :(

I'm guessing Nearmap. Sucks that you have to pay now, just can't justify the cost :(

I get access through work, same as Six :)

We have a Tibetan mastiff at the end of our road and you would tell the difference, they are a lot of dog ,but very fluffy with a huge mane.

Doesn't anyone work nearby who can look before the suspense kills us all :laugh:

We have a Tibetan mastiff at the end of our road and you would tell the difference, they are a lot of dog ,but very fluffy with a huge mane.

Doesn't anyone work nearby who can look before the suspense kills us all :laugh:

Patience grasshopper, I have a little more work to do before I can go dog spotting :p