Need Video Of Rescues!

TAFE are doing an 'Opposites' video media comp and I have decided to do my own little project. I thought what would be better than before and after stories of rescued dogs. I need people who are reasonably close to Cootamundra (so that i can drive there) and who are willing to be filmed and have their dog filmed and tell a bit about the life of their rescue dog before and after they got them. I'll also be doing some pound video and will hopefully catch up with some foster pups from the pound. I have 53 days to get this done. Full recognition will be given to everyone involved as well as a huge plug for the rescues mentioned. If you're interested please let me know. You're also welcome to email clips and stories of your rescue dogs if you would prefer. As long as you're ok with it being edited (keep your original copy please). Here's a link to the comp http://www.tafeclips.com.au/

Please don't hesitate to contact me. I just think this a really good way to get rescue dogs noticed in a different way.

Thanks

Hannah

Edited by mixeduppup