What Is One Thing....

SwaY

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A small lightweight generator which doesn't cost a fortune

There are some great accessories for the OzTrail deluxe gazebo, but I have a compact. I would like a gutter and awning for the compact.

A giant breed trolley which is lightweight enough for me to pick up over my head and put into the roof rack basket on my station wagon

A genuine portable cooling system (ie air conditioning rather than fans) for my dogs

A healthy vegetarian option for hot food at shows

And of course someone to pack up for me!

Actually another thing I wouldn't mind would be a some sort of grooming service on the grounds... particularly for claw cutting (I hate claw cutting!)

Ooooh the packing up slave is sooooo tempting...hmmm someone could make some nice spare change booking themselves as a packing-up fairy. Only I would want them to unpack at home too....rofl1.gif

brintey that's a lot of one thing!!!!laugh.gif

I think what I would really really like is a good old-fashioned giant size Airpot so I can have boiling water on tap all day, even at woop-woop shows.

I like the idea of someone to set up and pack up - Ii think I would prefer a reserved marquee spot for every show LOL

I know! Right!?

I want more dogs to show :)

We are going to visit Darwin again just for the reserved spot :laugh:

Not to mention our own condo, taken out to brunch everyday, chauffeur and wonderfully well looked after :heart: