What Is One Thing....

SwaY

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to have settled on a breed that doesn't start with B. My workmate and i just came up with this wonderful idea that since I work on Saturdays and she works on Sunday she could show both our dogs on the Saturday and then I could show them both if needed on the Sunday. Then we realised that she's got bull terriers and I've got bassets, CLASH!

I want to have settled on a breed that doesn't start with B. My workmate and i just came up with this wonderful idea that since I work on Saturdays and she works on Sunday she could show both our dogs on the Saturday and then I could show them both if needed on the Sunday. Then we realised that she's got bull terriers and I've got bassets, CLASH!

Only if there are seven rings. If some judges are judging more than one group, you may not clash at all.

Edited by Haredown Whippets

And could all your generators be silent?!?

Hell no, I'm going for the noisiest bugger I can find...

Actually that's why I don't yet have one, as mine will be a couple of grand investment. No one will have to put up with it ringside, as it's just for camping, not for blow drying

Actually that's why I don't yet have one, as mine will be a couple of grand investment. No one will have to put up with it ringside, as it's just for camping, not for blow drying

Its the camping that kills me - all set in the peace and quiet of the country and the last to arrive always seems to crank up a thumper

Thats my one thing - consideration :)

I think we have everything we want to show so I'm going for a future technology wish.

A bullshit jammer. Like a mobile phone jammer, but for bullshit. :D

Oh, that's been around for years - it's called a brain. tongue.gif

But it does get tiring filtering all that BS out, I do agree!! laugh.gif

A giant breed trolley which is lightweight enough for me to pick up over my head and put into the roof rack basket on my station wagon

A healthy vegetarian option for hot food at shows

Actually another thing I wouldn't mind would be a some sort of grooming service on the grounds...

There are small electric device/hoist similar to wheel chair use for lifting any item onto roof racks, also there is now a lady doing rounds of shows with fully decked out grooming van.

There are some excellent 12V fan units you can plug into vehicle and have amazing cord length, check out boating/Camping store outlets.

Agree with the vegetarian food options

Someone to set up and pack up for me :-p

(now if you are looking for something I would really like to try, though not really just for shows, is this..... http://pishpad.com/ They won't ship to Australia :( )

Very similar to vet beds material I have used the same item obtained from medical suppliers and used under patients where spillage is likely keeps person dry sort of same system as baby nappies, come in different sizes small sheet or large and qty huge pack or small your choice (Medi pads). Used when flying dog in base of crate also when away at friends as toileting floor mat with old plastic tarp spread under to protect carpet.

Edited by zeebie

I think we have everything we want to show so I'm going for a future technology wish.

A bullshit jammer. Like a mobile phone jammer, but for bullshit. :D

Oh, that's been around for years - it's called a brain. tongue.gif

But it does get tiring filtering all that BS out, I do agree!! laugh.gif

:laugh:

Oh I don't want to filter it, I just want it jammed automagically :D

I always promised myself I would get a crate rack/box fabricated for the tow bar. One that would swing out of the way when I wanted to lift the back door of the wagon up, and was big enough to carry the c crates and gazebo without me having to put them on the roof or tow a trailer. I have seen them locally, but haven't seen the swinging version in Aust. Never got around to it.

Edited by Diva