Cowboy Magic Detangler And Shine

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry missed your comments, that postage doesn't sound right to me and she certainly didn't charge me that. She's been charging my postage by weight and I just looked through all my invoices and she only charges me what the bag costs her.

Maybe just query it with her :)

Sorry missed your comments, that postage doesn't sound right to me and she certainly didn't charge me that. She's been charging my postage by weight and I just looked through all my invoices and she only charges me what the bag costs her.

Maybe just query it with her :)

Yes I did & she contacted me via Facebook comments quite a few times, following, trying to convince me to buy it & pay that postage, even suggesting I buy two bottles to even out the postage. But seeing that one of my dogs hasn't had a bath for over two years & the girl only gets one when she rolls in something, I didn't think it was worth it. I have started using Black Hawk's YU Natural Herbs Leave In Conditioner, diluted & just spraying them with that before I brush & they come up nice :)

That probably makes much more sense given you are a rep for Blackhawk :)

I had to double check the aussie post website as you made it sounds so excessive. The express post satchels are $14.80. So she has put a $1.20 mark up for bubble wrap and packaging, I consider that reasonable given how well the orders are packed.

That probably makes much more sense given you are a rep for Blackhawk :)

I had to double check the aussie post website as you made it sounds so excessive. The express post satchels are $14.80. So she has put a $1.20 mark up for bubble wrap and packaging, I consider that reasonable given how well the orders are packed.

Black Hawk don't sell it any more, but I have a box full of the conditioner & shampoos. My very patriotic son-in-law that sells the Black Hawk, wouldn't sell the shampoos because it wasn't Australian :laugh: so I got stuck with it. Not to worry, it is going to make lovely prizes for our next Agility Trial :)