Camping At New Berrima

Meea

Going down for sthn highlands show for the first time in Oct.

Can anyone tell me what facilities are at the showgrounds' showers etc??

Meea

I always camp, theres no power but they have an excellent toilet block with lovely hot showers :)

I live near by so if anyone needs hot showers etc just shout. Also have grooming facilities if anyone gets stuck. I could offer four beds on the 17th but the rest of the weekend is squealing kids for a 9th birthday (kill me noweek1.gif) . Having dogs here would be tricky tho.

If anyone is coming from the south along the coast and is self sufficient we have a vacant property on the Princes Hwy at Wandandian which has reasonable basic fencing where they are welcome to park a caravan or even just stop in for a pit stop and run the dogs. It's about 1 1/2 hours from there to Mossvale so maybe not for the night before the show but fine for those wanting to take an extra day or two travelling or for those wanting to just stop for a bite to eat while the dogs potter. There is water on site but no power or toilets(there are toilets 50 metres down the road at the servo or over the road at the community centre though). Not suitable for dogs who jump fences as it's 4ft small mesh farm type fencing but we run our kelpie and basset there with no problems :)

Edited by kelpiecuddles

What a friendly group down south!....

Am looking forward to the weekend. Will also be our wedding anniversary on the saturday. 18yrs ago hubby proposed in bowral. So we thought we'd have a nice dinner somewhere!

Mmmm Clyde.....grooming facilities....I will be traveling with a std poo!