Help Needed - Urgent - Looking For A Special Home

Hi Everyone

I am writing this post as I need help in looking/finding a home for one of our dog Jenga.

Jenga has been with us for nearly 10 months and believe she is a Bull Arab Cross, we rescued her from the Wagga Pound as a pup with a fractured leg and severe mange and skin infection. After quiet some time treating her she was all better and looking for a home.

BUT in the last month she has started to jump our 6ft fence and took herself for a walk before returning. She does have other dogs to play with. Jenga is such a happy sweet girl who would devote herself 110% to a person or family.

PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT want to pass a fence jumping dog onto another rescue group - I just want to know that i tried EVERYTHING to find her a suitable home and thought that maybe someone would know of a home on a property where she would be happy.

I have photos but i do not know how to make them smaller to attach but i have left her profile on petrescue for now.

If you think you know of anything or would like some more information please feel to ask.

thanking you all in advance

Someone's going to probably need a dog run or be home most of the time and then lock the dog inside or in a garage when they go out.

This is a very difficult situation. We rescued a Bull Arab at Iggy rescue and he was able to clear 6ft fences easily - he was only looking for company though and he was rehomed with another dog.

Hi Everyone

I am writing this post as I need help in looking/finding a home for one of our dog Jenga.

Jenga has been with us for nearly 10 months and believe she is a Bull Arab Cross, we rescued her from the Wagga Pound as a pup with a fractured leg and severe mange and skin infection. After quiet some time treating her she was all better and looking for a home.

BUT in the last month she has started to jump our 6ft fence and took herself for a walk before returning. She does have other dogs to play with. Jenga is such a happy sweet girl who would devote herself 110% to a person or family.

PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT want to pass a fence jumping dog onto another rescue group - I just want to know that i tried EVERYTHING to find her a suitable home and thought that maybe someone would know of a home on a property where she would be happy.

I have photos but i do not know how to make them smaller to attach but i have left her profile on petrescue for now.

If you think you know of anything or would like some more information please feel to ask.

thanking you all in advance

I feel for you Karley, fence jumpers are hard work! My own foster fail jumps 6ft fences and there was nothing except extending fences till she could no longer get out that would stop her. I tried everything!

I'd be very careful though looking at a property though. The likelihood of a Bull Arab getting shot by another property owner would have to be pretty high.

The RSPCA down here had a fence jumper recently so they fundraised for a dog run which the dog was rehomed with. But yeah, I'd be looking for a home with a dog run or that works short hours or from home that can lock inside.

Good luck!