14 Year Old Pom In Hawkesbury

How the hell can people do this to their poor animals.... Just dispose of them like they are a piece of trash :mad

I don't go on holidays with out my 2. I know I would just worry myself sick the whole time about them if I did. So we just take.

They have so much fun cause we caravan lots. They love it.

That poor little pommie, no teeth :( so dam sad.

Edited by BC Crazy

Guest donatella

Yes I will. Is she near Yellow girl? She's had a couple of oldie Poms lately and lost one recently so might have an opening spot? :crossfingers:

Yes I will. Is she near Yellow girl? She's had a couple of oldie Poms lately and lost one recently so might have an opening spot? :crossfingers:

No sadly YG is in SA and Hawkesbury Pound is in Sydney. She's not due for five days but hopefully someone in rescue can help.

I don't know if it's possible, but I would gladly adopt her. I'm in Qld, near Toowoomba.

My darling 10 year old pom was lost to us last month and we miss her desperately. We have a 10 year old chihuahua girl who is also desperately missing her "sister" who she spent every moment with since she was a pup.

I could give this little girl a forever home for the rest of her days, she would be an inside doggy and sleep on my bed. I can travel to Brisbane or the Gold Coast to collect her, if it's possible to get her that far?

I don't know if it's possible, but I would gladly adopt her. I'm in Qld, near Toowoomba.

My darling 10 year old pom was lost to us last month and we miss her desperately. We have a 10 year old chihuahua girl who is also desperately missing her "sister" who she spent every moment with since she was a pup.

I could give this little girl a forever home for the rest of her days, she would be an inside doggy and sleep on my bed. I can travel to Brisbane or the Gold Coast to collect her, if it's possible to get her that far?

You need to contact the pound and discuss, there is transport from Sydney to Brisbane with Dogmovers - probably going to cost around $130 for a small dog plus your adoption fee and then you may need a dental etc.

She has no teeth - so no costs there. Perhaps talk to the pound anyway Ash1 about her medical status?

I will, Rosetta. I didn't mean to sound cold and counting costs, just we took on another little senior rescue dog two weeks ago and have spent a fortune on him getting him back to health (also dental, plus skin problems) and it has left me rather financially strapped with mortgage due next week.