Do You Ever Get The Feeling You're Being Watched?

mixeduppup

When I had my Rav4 Nelsson used to sit at the back facing the back window looking out. I only got to see the back of his head :laugh: Used to crack me up. Funny when I used the rear wiper as his head would follow the motion back and forth :rofl:

When I had my Rav4 Nelsson used to sit at the back facing the back window looking out. I only got to see the back of his head :laugh: Used to crack me up. Funny when I used the rear wiper as his head would follow the motion back and forth :rofl:

Our Goldie does the same thing - he eyeballs the people in the car behind us :laugh:

Sonny chases the rear wind screen wiper too. You just see the back of his head going side to side growling at it LOL

They both look out at the folks behind us. They like it if they get some reaction from them. Say if the people wave or there are kids in their car.

They get all happy. But if we go for a longer trip they just sleep. Only stirring when we slow down or stop.

Tralee, very cute puppy :)

Edited by BC Crazy

Our Goldie does the same thing - he eyeballs the people in the car behind us :laugh:

That's what my boofer does too :laugh:

This afternoon when I looked in Ams car, the engine was on and the air cond was running, she had one pei on the driver's floor, ready to operate the pedals, the other in the driver's seat ready to steer and third in the passenger's seat to spot for trouble. Yep, they found it! All were returned to their rightful locations before the trip proceeded safely onwards!

I don't know if it's a tibbie thing, but my 2 girls have always put their heads down & gone to sleep as soon as buckled into a back seat. The attitude is, 'Wake us up when we get there!'.

When 2 other tibbies have been staying here, they've done the same. And it's so cute looking in the rear vision mirror.... 4 little snoozing heads in a neat row along the back seat.