Adelaide Hills Vets?

Pippin13

I have 2 puppy buyers that live in that area. They each use 1 of the Stirling clinics and both rave about them. 1 of the owners has used both and prefers the Avenue clinic to the Adelaide Hills 1. The other family have only ever gone to the other 1 and been happy with it.

From what I have heard, I think that the Avenue Road clinic would be my first choice, but that is purely based on anecdotal comments from puppy buyers.

I use Hills Vet Centre in Blackwood, so about 10-15 minutes from Stirling and have had good experiences with them. There is one vet there that I won't go back to see but she didn't really do anything wrong.. my dog just didn't like her at all which is strange because she likes everyone lol. If I go I make sure I am booked in to see Dr Penglase, he's very nice, incredibly gentle with my dogs and explains things very well so you understand things clearly :)

Edited by BlueyLove

Good to hear there are some good vets in the area. Does anyone know if they have experience with bulldogs? Apparently this is pretty important as they need slightly different care. I will be chatting to some of them first though to get a feel for the place.

I use the vet (Adelaide Hills Vet Hospital) opposite the hotel in Stirling and have done so for the past 10 years and have nothing but praise for Derek and Lyn Wells, they have been wonderful in all sorts of dog disasters and emergencies. Dereks surgical skill saved Yogi's life when he pierced his lung.