Greater Love . . . . . . .

Loving my Oldies

I had to go into the city today and when that happens I always have lunch with one of my buddies from work (ex work).

My friend ordered a Chicken Caesar salad which was huge. She ate all the salad and left the croutons and chicken.

My guilt (silly I know) at leaving the dogs for about 7 hours has been considerably assauged by being able to give them heaps of chicken and crouton treats. :laugh: :laugh:

He he he - glad I am not the only one DD. I have been known to request a "doggy bag" "chooks bag", "horse bag" - depending what it otherwise destined for the bin.

:laugh: :laugh: It has been ages since I've requested a doggie bag, because a lot of places won't do it anymore. However, when my friend put in her order, she said to the waitress that it would probably be too much and it was the waitress who suggeted a doggy bag. So when I saw all the chicken left . . . . . . . well my dogs just loved it. :eat:

I don't get it, if you feel guilty about leaving the dogs all day, then why not come home and take them for a walk.

I was really only joking. I am home with them virtually all day and every day and they generally get two walks a day.

My post was simply along the lines of just having a chat to other dog people :shrug:.