Titan Is Missing

Finnesse

Super long shot but I heard someone talking about losing a female husky cross that looked a bit like him in Wagga the other day and someone mentioned that there was a male husky cross with brown eyes in the Pound in Wagga but with longer hair (described a dog very similar to this dog). It's probably not him but maybe someone can go and have a look?

Edited by mixeduppup

I heard someone talking about losing a female husky cross that looked a bit like him

But you've brought up the good point that someone finding him, might call him a 'husky' or 'malamute', like when putting up flyers or reporting a sighting to the council.

Thank you Finnesse for posting this up today. This is our beautiful 16 month old puppy. He's super friendly and an adorable, playful puppy. We suspect he's either lost in the forest or has been picked up by a stranger as there hasn't been a single sighting since approximately 1.5hrs after he escaped the property on Sunday 15th Sept. Please, if you can share i'd really appreciate it

Cross posting from Lost and Found:

Getting the word out for those that may be following the search for Titan. We have a lot of people who have volunteered to come and help search/plaster the area with posters on Saturday, so in order to co-ordinate and work as efficiently as possible we have set up a search co-ordination team for Saturday. If you would like to come and help out, please go to the Facebook event "Find Titan Saturday"

https://www.facebook...09119845921832/

and let us know you're wanting to attend. If you don't do Facebook, please pm me or Armahani on DOL and we can add you to the list and give you details.

Please note, if you want to come along, that some of the terrain in the area is steep, bushy and difficult, some of it is restricted access, and some of it is private property. We want to make sure those that come are prepared and are being respectful of the locals, as well as having people covering the maximum area efficiently and not running around at cross purposes or getting themselves sunburned, dehydrated, injured or lost, which is why we're asking for people to notify us. We will have maps prepared, notices for people to distribute and so forth.

Lappie, that Facebook link wouldn't open for me. Got a message....'Safari can't find the server.'

Thanks Mita, the link is here, hope this works https://www.facebook...09119845921832/

This time, I get:

Upcoming Events

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Nothing is scheduled for today.

Maybe it's just something weird with my connection, Finnesse. But I'd hate people to miss out on getting info on the search for Titan.

Lappie, that Facebook link wouldn't open for me. Got a message....'Safari can't find the server.'

Thanks Mita, the link is here, hope this works https://www.facebook...09119845921832/

This time, I get:

Upcoming Events

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Nothing is scheduled for today.

Maybe it's just something weird with my connection, Finnesse. But I'd hate people to miss out on getting info on the search for Titan.

Mita, I used the link in #1 post and had no trouble, I see it is a different number than what you were given though.

Can I suggest that you also letter drop every house you can within a 10 klm area. Reason I suggest this is my friend who has some of my dogs lives in a rural area similar to Yarrambat in that there are lots of properties and bush. Both times the dogs have gone missing for days and the other time it was weeks, the letter drop to the houses have been how we were able to locate the dogs.

I strongly suggest that those that are searching the bushy areas wear suitable foot wear as the snakes are already about here in Yarrambat and some of the terrian is very slippery and dangerous as well as wearing suitable attire for being out in the bushy areas.

Since this news I have been keeping an eye out for them as well looking about the area, and I agree they would be mistaken for a Husky or Mal cross type dog.

I wish you all the best, there is nothing worse than have a dog go missing.

If you need another hand than please contact me, I am more than happy to help out and know the area very well as I am a local.

I hope to hear some good news soon. Best of luck!

Edited to ask - Has the other Lapphund been found?

Edited by Stolzseinrotts