Cheapest Place To Buy Advantix?

kelpiecuddles

You can try ourpetworld.net

Cheapest I've seen so far. It's based in Singapore so it'll take about 2 weeks to arrive. It's free shipping, but you can ask for registered mail if you want peace of mind. Got something from them once, went through customs no problem.

Just bought mine off eBay, 8pack for $70 shipped from Poland. I bought it last week and it arrived this week. Expiry date was 1/2018. It's probably the cheapest I've ever seen it, quite impressed with price and the quick shipping.

Just bought mine off eBay, 8pack for $70 shipped from Poland. I bought it last week and it arrived this week. Expiry date was 1/2018. It's probably the cheapest I've ever seen it, quite impressed with price and the quick shipping.

Ummm the longest expiry date allowed by law and also from the manufacturer is 4 years. I would be very suspicious of your product.

Also overseas meds are banned from importation to Australia and can be intercepted at entry points. Currently there is a blitz on unapproved animal health products by the Australian govt. they are not registered here and subsequently are illegal imports.

Ummm the longest expiry date allowed by law and also from the manufacturer is 4 years also advantix is not manufactured in an 8 pack qty anywhere in the world. I would be very suspicious of your product.

Also overseas meds are banned from importation to Australia and can be intercepted at entry points. Currently there is a blitz on unapproved animal health products by the Australian govt. they are not registered here and subsequently are illegal imports.

Edited by nowstarin

Oops, that should be a 6 pack of Advantix over 25kg for $70... and some cents, and free postage, from Budget Pet Products.

I can also vouch for Budget Pet Products - great prices and service. Once you are on the mailing list, you get updates of when products are on special too. :)