Roo

Jellyblush

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jelly.. I am in tears for your heartache and loss. Those beautiful photos are for us a tiny window into the love that you and Roo shared during your journey in the life together. THanks to you Sweet Roo knew what it was like to be safe , to be loved ... and you gave her every chance to heal her psyche.. sometimes the time is oh so short but the memories are indellible and the love remains forever.. what you and Roo shared has made you what you are today... a strong loving caring young woman who has been able to make the most difficult decision.. to do what is best for your Roo despite knowing that at the same time you break your heart...

Remember if the love is not there there is no pain of parting either...

blessings to you

helen

So beautifully said and so true.

Jelly, I think Roo probably is still there with you, now she has her peace she is looking after you while you need her, just as you did for her.

Xxx

There will be a small piece of your soul that has gone with Roo on her journey... that is why you hurt so bad right now. Over time, the scar that it has left behind will always remind you of the wonderful times you and Roo shared... how special both of you were together...

Roo will always be with you in your heart... she has left you in body only... but the amazing memories of all the great times you shared will help you heal.

Remember her doing all the funny things and smile - she would like that.

T.

Jelly.. I am in tears for your heartache and loss. Those beautiful photos are for us a tiny window into the love that you and Roo shared during your journey in the life together. THanks to you Sweet Roo knew what it was like to be safe , to be loved ... and you gave her every chance to heal her psyche.. sometimes the time is oh so short but the memories are indellible and the love remains forever.. what you and Roo shared has made you what you are today... a strong loving caring young woman who has been able to make the most difficult decision.. to do what is best for your Roo despite knowing that at the same time you break your heart...

Remember if the love is not there there is no pain of parting either...

blessings to you

helen

Helen, you have such a way with words. You always encapsulate my sentiments beautifully :)

I have no other words, Jelly, but you & Roo are in my thoughts :flower:

Take time & take care of yourself - you are a special person.

Thank you all for your lovely words. I so grateful. I feel plagued with guilt that Roo was frightened in her last few minutes. I didn't understand how quick the sedation would be... I spent her last few lucid minutes in another room getting her some peanut butter..when I came back she only had one lick before she was gone. I don't feel I got to say goodbye, or look in her eyes one last time. I hope she forgives me. I miss her and I'm sorry. I love her so much. Thank you all for your support.