Staffy Needs A Home - Sydney

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be sad when he goes, I hope I can be picky with who he goes with I have specific criteria

Be very picky.. You want the best home first up.

We were really lucky with Zippy, the perfect home came up first.

There were about 4 lots interested in Pippa when she was here and Gussy had loads of interest (all the way to Sydney)..

You know the dog and what he needs to have a happy home - the right one will come along. Trust your gut, if you are unsure there is probably a reason..

Thanks for that Staffyluv, I want the best possible place for him and I will ask the tough questions and ask that they keep in-touch with me for the first few months if they arnt prepared to do that then I wouldn't take them as being a serious candidate is that too much to ask? I mean I would happily do it if I adopted a dog and the foster carer wanted to know how he was doing.

I certainly want them to know that they have the option if things don't work out im here to help. This is my first foster dog so im probably a little over protective and putting way more effort into this than I should but his just such a good sport and he deserves and awesome home.